I've been saying Trump is a moron for a very long time, and now his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, has confirmed it. Amirite?

Tillerson has never denied calling Trump a moron, so it's just a matter of time before Tillerson is the next one to be fired. lol If Tillerson had any gumption about himself, he would resign immediately, before Trump can say..."You're Fired."

Image for post I've been saying Trump is a moron for a very long time, and now his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, has confirmed it.   Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 30
@2669676

Yes he is and he proves it every day. I've often said that if they changed the name of ObamaCare to TrumpCare everything would be fine. And now the moron is trying to destroy the Iran agreement only because Obama negotiated it.

The man is insane, that's for sure. And with a 32% approval rating, it won't be long now before it's in the 20%. Who are these die hards who still believe the moron?

Oh, let me guess....there are two on this post that I know of..... defend him in every way possible even though he goes against their principles. Shame on them.

@2669675

It's very obvious they don't like one another, I agree, Tillerson doesn't need that job, he's much smarter than Trump. He should have resigned long ago.

@2669686

Some are actually speaking out against him....Corker, one of his stanch supporters, is going up against him, and he came out this morning with a wonderful tweet. lol

Called the White House a day care center. lol

@2669716

It won't, he's only been president not quite a year....

@2669936

Our country is NOT progressing, in fact his own party is turning against him. He has not accomplished anything except chaos at his White House day care center. That coming from a Republican Senator.

@2670089

You don't live here John, so you can quote those numbers all you want that are put out there by Trump, but our country is in big trouble.

@2670235

When his approval rating is 36%, something is definitely wrong. We Americans see what he is doing every day, you just have no idea what goes on over here.

@2670302

It's 36% whether you believe it or not. It is what a president does, and Trump hasn't done one good thing for our country except cause chaos....the man is inept and too stupid to be the commander in chief of America.

Good, goodbye!

@2670388

And I've given you facts straight from America, you being a brit don't have the slightest idea of what is going on day by day, minute by minute here in America, and no I won't change, I see the injustice this president is doing to MY COUNTRY, not your country, and if he was doing to the UK what he is doing to America you would be screaming your guts out. Now you said good day, so stick to your words,,,,, and leave and enjoy your evening.

@StarzAbove Our country is NOT progressing, in fact his own party is turning against him. He has not accomplished anything...

Our country is not progressing,because of people like you.
He has accomplished more in one year,than Obama has in 8 years.

@2669718

It's nothing to joke about. It's very serious.

We feel about Trump the same as you feel about Trudeau.

Yes, and as I've been saying for some time, the reason the moron got elected is that his opponent for the Presidency and the DNC leadership were a pack of crooked incompetents. Ask most any Sanders supporter.

Anonymous