+2

While it is not okay to be psychotic or schizophrenic...it is okay to have the occasional hallucination.

Image for post While it is //not// okay to be psychotic or schizophrenic...it is **okay** to have the occasional hallucination.
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 23

So what's wrong with being psychotic? I thought the left wants diversity.

@2670178

Post has to do about just something I've noticed about Society Understood Rules lately.

Like, Be Psycho or Schizo...NO way...but someone who has hallucinated - Wow... cool...

Weird.

I don't really get the logic, one is a condition and the other is perhaps a condition or ingested psychotropic?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't really get the logic, one is a condition and the other is perhaps a condition or ingested psychotropic?

It's just something I've noticed about Society Understood Rules lately.

@Sukiesnow It is idiotic thinking...and very non-supportive.

Also peer pressuring someone into trying something they dont want

@Sunny_the_skeptic Also peer pressuring someone into trying something they dont want

Yes...and it's also amazing how quickly kids pick up attitudes from adults.

@Sukiesnow Yes...and it's also amazing how quickly kids pick up attitudes from adults.

Only the one they think is cool and exciting, no kids will be interested in granny's knitting club

My LSD dealer keeps yapping at me about the side-effects. I haven't seen any. We had a long chat about this with Jimi Hendrix the other night. Then we ate some onion soup.

Man oh man, do I have some stories......

I once went into a police station claiming there was a seven foot tall cyclops trying to knife me from behind, the officer asked where he was and I told him he was behind the pine tree growing in the corner of his office......

amongst other things..... I still get the odd flash back these days but am well enough versed to realise the reality from the hallucination.

All though, I still have a 1% belief that I am in a hospital bed some place in a coma and all this is a hallucination.

It's not okay to judge another.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply