Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 41

Some guys like thin women, some guys like curvy women, etc.... a guy who's attracted to thin women by definition is not gay.
I'm gay and I can tell you I've never been attracted to thin women, or any women for that matter.

Not in my reality...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +5Reply

In general I prefer skinny women. Still, the thought of partaking in sexual intercourse with another man makes my skin crawl.

This is an echo...WHAT?

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply

No. It's society brainwashing men and women that women only have worth if they're "hot".

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +2Reply

lolwut smilie

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +2Reply

Don't go by my name.

@2670511

Because women solely exist for men.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
@2670520

Every aspect of women's lives is controlled by men to the point they think they are allowed to comment on and judge anything and everything. Looks,weight,clothing,etc etc.... It get really really old.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree -1Reply
@2670582

Not at all. Women are judged by and for their bodies CONSTANTLY. And also men are apparently judged for judging or not judging them. It's garbage, Women literally get murdered for what they choose to wear. IF they get raped they get blamed for what they looked like or wore. It's toxic. I am so so sick and tired of living life trying to live up to men's and society's standards of beauty. I could go on all night but I hope I cleared up the relevance of what I am talking about in relation to this post. Thanks!

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
@Trish Not at all. Women are judged by and for their bodies CONSTANTLY. And also men are apparently judged for judging or...

The things you're saying have absolutely nothing to do with that post, you're yelling at the wall. This is an opinion and we have the right to speak, our opinion is expected. Stop pretending you're the victim no one forces you to live up to anyone's standards but your own. Your examples do not represent the majority and they arent even true for most part, you're being trash to anyone else just because they're male. You want to talk about pros and cons of the sexes? We can talk all day but this does not give you the right to act this way.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Reality =/= YOUR opinion + (victim complex)

It's not a "victim complex". Look around. Nothing I said was false. Women are blamed for their rape and abuse, they are judged by their looks, men literally legislate their bodies... It's not just "my opinion", it's 100% fact. It's happening.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree -1Reply
@Trish It's not a "victim complex". Look around. Nothing I said was false. Women are blamed for their rape and abuse...

I call bullshit. And it IS your victim complex, only a fucking idiot would blame a woman for getting raped and abused. (dont put it on us all just because of a few idiots) Fact: Women are the ones who judge each other on appearance a lot more then men ever would. Men don't legislate SHIT. It's 100% bullshit.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I call bullshit. And it IS your victim complex, only a fucking idiot would blame a woman for getting raped and...

Wow. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip. Why do you think there are no women in meetings about women's "health"? Why do you think women can't vote in many places? Once again, nothing I'm saying is false.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree -1Reply
@Trish Wow. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip. Why do you think there are no women in meetings about women's "health"?...

You get a grip, those places you're talking about people are fucking savages, you're in America you literally have no disadvantage by law compared to a man and have no reason to whimper, if you're so worried about the other places go do something instead of complaining and deluding yourself that because of this you get to treat men badly.

@Sunny_the_skeptic You get a grip, those places you're talking about people are fucking savages, you're in America you literally have...

"Treat men badly"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ By speaking the truth? And I suppose it's only coincidental that almost every single woman I know personally had been used, abused, or raped by men? But please keep saying I'm making it up.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree -1Reply
@Trish "Treat men badly"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ By speaking the truth? And I suppose it's only coincidental that almost every single...

Again, truth =/= your opinion, if every woman you personally know has been used, abused or raped then you have a very limited circle of women like Jim said. What about the men who have been mistreated by women? Nah, who cares about that right? You're the victim here right? Men are pigs women rule amirite?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Again, truth =/= your opinion, if every woman you personally know has been used, abused or raped then you have a...

This conversation is pointless. All you're doing is putting words in my mouth and denying reality.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree -1Reply
@Trish This conversation is pointless. All you're doing is putting words in my mouth and denying reality.

Im not putting anything in your mouth, and your opinion is not reality, the world is not so black and white, if you feel like your victim complex excuses your irrational sexism then I can't do anything to change your mind.

@Trish Every aspect of women's lives is controlled by men to the point they think they are allowed to comment on and judge...

I think you need to expand the circle of women you know. I know a lot of women professionally (mostly in the military, and professional women, and no, they aren't lesbians) Not one of them falls into the weak minded category you are putting them in. Their standards are high, they think for themselves, they lead by example, and they would crucify any man, or woman who said anything that belittled them.

@2671072

You grow the fuck up. I'm telling the truth. Period.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply

Hahahha what the heck

As much as I like my women curvy and juicy you cant say that men who like skinny women are gay, as if being skinny is not typical of females.

I could most probably make sense of this if I were really really stoned :)

Anonymous