A friend just made me KD without the cheese package... Life's not easy with a mental illness.

What can I say? Being around her is like an adventure sometimes...and sometimes a very discouraging one.

Image for post A friend just made me KD without the cheese package... //Life's not easy with a mental illness.//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 24

What is kd?

@Carla Ohh...okay:]

You probably make it from scratch (3 cheeses), and then add some parsley and grated Parmesan to finish...:)

If KD is Mac and cheese, that's a pretty bland meal. 😄

@Will_Janitor If KD is Mac and cheese, that's a pretty bland meal. 😄

It's very bland and only good if someone makes it for you and you just got home and are starving...except in this case.

What I did after I found it on my doorstep...since the noodles were cooked and hot...grated some strong cheddar on top...dumped in some chilli powder...and a bit of Italian spices...mixed & heated it up... It was surprisingly okay.

If you have some ketchup or mild or medium spiced salsa handy, you can put it on your mac without the cheese.

Or you can put grated cheese on it, if you can do it fast enough.

A friend of mine once ko'd a man with the cheese packet.

Why so snappy?

@Sukiesnow Who? What? Where?

Saying that this person has a mental illness for forgetting the cheese is a bit snappy.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Saying that this person has a mental illness for forgetting the cheese is a bit snappy.

Fact. She has a mental illness. Other Fact. Not many people have people like that in their life so I'm attempting to explain a facet of it.

Let me guess, she says the cheese isn't "natural" so she threw the packet away? Then why is she buying Kraft Dinner in the first place? I've seen people go to McDonald's and throw the bun away saying "It's white bread, it's void of any nutrients".
Just eat the damn food. It may not be "gluten-free organic vegan artisan blah blah blah" but it's not gonna kill you (unless you eat massive quantities of it, but that can be said for any food. Even water will kill you if you OD on it.)