Do you over explain things?

Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
13 57

Probably. Kids only hear about half of what your saying so you have to explain it twice as much. Ha!

Only to those who are intelligent enough to comprehend the explanation. Sadly, some are not.

@ZonkeyBalls I am wearing jeans this morning. What was it you said about particle physics?

I think we were discussing subatomic particles, including both matter (and antimatter) and the carrier particles of the fundamental interactions as described by quantum field theory. We were trying to decide if it was plausible or bullshit.

@Sukiesnow It aches a bit just to read that sentence...

It became reality, only, after it was observed by you. It's called the collapse of a wavefront.

@ZonkeyBalls It became reality, only, after it was observed by you. It's called the collapse of a wavefront.

Well, aren't you the Amirite Ninja...sneaking up on us...:)

Isn't it time to take the Zonkey for a walk? And take the poop bag this time.

@Sukiesnow Well, aren't you the Amirite Ninja...sneaking up on us...:) Isn't it time to take the Zonkey for a walk? And take...

Can't. My legs are hurting quite a bit, but then again, I did spend about 24 hours in a hospital from Sunday to Monday, after having a fit and collapsing to sweet blackness. That will get anyone feeling sick and hurting. Then again, they told me that not only my liver is shot, so is my spleen. The latter probably knocked my system down for good, for a while.

@ZonkeyBalls Can't. My legs are hurting quite a bit, but then again, I did spend about 24 hours in a hospital from Sunday to...

So that's where you were. I'm stalking you. Did they call your mom?

What test did they do to your liver and spleen...in order to tell you that.

Did you have a diabetic coma?

One of my sisters has no spleen...

@Sukiesnow So that's where you were. I'm stalking you. Did they call your mom? What test did they do to your liver and...

Nope. My mom called me, after I had told my sister about the incident, that caused my sudden trip to the hospital. They did both blood screening and the ultraviolet imaging of my stomach. My sugar levels are normal, they tested them as well, and I have had screenings for diabetes for years - nothing alarming yet. They did also take a CAT scan out of my head, but apparently my brain is normal.

Some people think the study of particle physics will provide answers to key questions about the laws of nature and the cosmos.

@2670621

Nevertheless, always nice to hear the sound of your voice, I'm sure....

Sometimes you have to do that over and over again

No. Straight, direct, done.

Nope, i don't have the patience..
Why use three paragraphs when 10 words are just as effective.

If i'm trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb, trying to defuse it...

Just tell me which damn wire to cut, not what's going to happen at a molecular level..

@DandyDon Nope, i don't have the patience.. Why use three paragraphs when 10 words are just as effective. If i'm trapped in...

What if you are training someone and they are looking at you with a dim light in their eyes...

@JustJimColo You push them out of the way and cut the wire yourself.

COL... And you know I wasn't just referring to Dandy's example....

@Sukiesnow COL... And you know I wasn't just referring to Dandy's example....

If you are training/assessing people, your patience is dictated by the type of job you are training them for. If it's bomb disposal, they need to be quick minded and be able to react under pressure. If you are teaching them how to flip burgers, not so much. :)

@Sukiesnow What if you are training someone and they are looking at you with a dim light in their eyes...

That dim light better start getting turned up..

I've trained people for operating heavy equipment..

Whatever it is you're training someone for, you already know.. when it's taking too long for them to catch on..

You can't have a career at being trained...
Next person up..