+7

Who was your first online lover? You never forget your first one.

Image for post Who was your first online lover?  //You never forget your first one.//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
7 34

Weell...that would have to be on SodaHead... sigh

I fall in love all the time so I actually don't recall who my first was. I have an idea, but it feels too late in my life to be the first.

@Skr3wBall I fall in love all the time so I actually don't recall who my first was. I have an idea, but it feels too late in...

Despite posts...we still don't know why it's called "Falling" when it's such an Uplifting experience.

@2670663

Just how long should an online experience last? To be more than just flirting....but not a marriage?

And would you say that you mi8ght expect less from an online lover than someone in Real Life?

Never have i ever....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Never have i ever....

Hard to believe. You're so thoughtful. And charming.

@Sukiesnow Hard to believe. You're so thoughtful. And charming.

This is the first social site i have ever interacted on.

You're too kind:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

It sounds sad, especially if the loving only remains online.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It sounds sad, especially if the loving only remains online.

There are ALL kinds of love out there... Who are we to judge?

I dumped the other post BTW. The one on Skinny Girls = some homo tendencies.

Of course but for me at least physical contact is very important otherwise it's just a theoretical relationship. Aa for the post you are free to post whatever you want just dont be surprised when people exercise their right if opinion.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Of course but for me at least physical contact is very important otherwise it's just a theoretical relationship. Aa...

Yes...but if you didn't have your gf...perhaps you might be taking more of an interest in exploring this modality. It has thrills and chills you don't get in RL. And don't ask me, either.

I'd venture to say a lot of guys first online lovers was a porn site.

@JustJimColo I'd venture to say a lot of guys first online lovers was a porn site.

Ha - I agree. See...not many girls would even think of that. Not right off the Bat... I could be wrong. They might think about that these days...I guess how familiar and adventurous they are.

I do wish someone would 'fess up and explain. Be interesting to hear about.

Back at work?

The Yahoo Gardening Chat Room :)

@2671732

You wouldn't be interested. You're Meximia would be upset.

I married him. We met a site much like this one. We lived 2000 miles apart. We will celebrate our 7th anniversary on December 31st. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply