+13

Long Haired Men Are Beautiful

Image for post Long Haired Men Are Beautiful
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
6 24

I love them so much!! I wanna see pics here!

That's a guy?

@Budwick That's a guy?

thats the best kind of guy. none of that fat smelly flabby balls with beards and sweat all over. those aren't men those are marshmellows that went bad

@TomboyJanet thats the best kind of guy. none of that fat smelly flabby balls with beards and sweat all over. those aren't men...

Yeah, I just looked at the picture.
Flabby balls sounds like a medical condition.
I'm certainly not going to criticize your taste in men. It's one of those things - 'there's someone for everyone' kind of thing. But, I swear - I thought that dude was a girl.

I kinda disagree, men like this are closer to women being slim, hairless with gentle features, this guy is prettier than the girls in my group. It's your opinion of course but men genetically are not made to be frail pretty creatures, those big sweaty hairy men is what our genome made us to be, this guy uses more product than my girlfriend.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I kinda disagree, men like this are closer to women being slim, hairless with gentle features, this guy is prettier...

well fatness is not a natural plus. It's unattractive because naturally fat flabby men were useless and unhealthy.

I like long haired men, long hair reminds me of warrior men, like hot native american warriors. In some native tribes, short hair was the sign of the coward.

@TomboyJanet well fatness is not a natural plus. It's unattractive because naturally fat flabby men were useless and unhealthy...

Short hair is a sign of the coward? Tell that to all the US marines I dare you. It's fine to have your own opinion but making such claims is bogus

@Budwick That's a guy?

As Thromund from Game of Thrones would say " You're prettier than my daughters"

Here is a photo of me with long hair :)

@2671469

no skinheads for me! I don't want anythng on a male that makes them look older (beards or bald) just smooth youthful maleness

@2671469

Shit, which one do you peg me as?

Kinda. How their face is made has a lot of weight if they are attractive or not. The hair isn't the only thing. But I do tend to like seeing a man with hair longer than average.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

I will see what I can find........

This is one of those gratuitous looking jobbies that people always seem to like :)

FABIO

Some look good with long hair, others not so good.Image in content

I prefer a guy with short hair or medium length.

Long Haired Men are too lazy to wash their hair every day and to go seek a professional hair cutter on a regular basis. And the picture accompanying this poll looks like a woman (resembles a young Jamie Lee Curtis).

Men are not beautiful.Woman are.They look like

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous