How does this make sense? The guy on the ground, being beaten by the pro-nazi demonstrators in Charlotteville (viral video) was just charged with assault for fighting back?

Image for post How does this make sense? The guy on the ground, being beaten by the pro-nazi demonstrators in Charlotteville (viral video) was just charged with assault for fighting back?
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
4 68

People who are proud of their white heritage are not white supremacists or Nazi's.
Why is it that every other race demands we honor and respect their racial heritage when they do nothing but ridicule and attack ours? I don't put up with it anymore and I am no longer silent about it. If someone wants respect, they better show it.

@JustJimColo People who are proud of their white heritage are not white supremacists or Nazi's. Why is it that every other race...

Nothing wrong with being proud.

Everything wrong with feeling superior.

Hence the term "white supremacy"

@VicZinc Nothing wrong with being proud. Everything wrong with feeling superior. Hence the term "white supremacy"

Do you have a clue what the black fist in the air signifies Vic? Black power and Black supremacy. (I grew up with it in the 60's and 70's)

Everything wrong with feeling superior.

You mean like the New Black Panther Party or other black supremacy groups?

@JustJimColo Do you have a clue what the black fist in the air signifies Vic? Black power and Black supremacy. (I grew up with...

Yep.
Except black power doesn't mean black supremacy to all.
Those who do support black supremacy are racists and they are on the wrong side of the movement.

@VicZinc Yep. Except black power doesn't mean black supremacy to all. Those who do support black supremacy are racists and...

But EVERYONE that supports Trump is a Nazi? Racist? Bigot? Homophobe? Xenophobe? Phobephobe?

If you can't tell yet Vic - people are getting a little tired of this crap. Find a legitimate cause and support that! This BLM crap has a a foundation of lies, built with bricks of deceit and fostered by a progressive agenda.

@VicZinc Touched a nerve I see

Yeah, well you know, ... false, unfounded accusations of racism, bigotry will do that.

But, that's OK - amirite? After all, division, anger, promoting false premises - it all feeds the progressive agenda!

Vic, how is it that you are bringing these accusations of white supremacy and racism here?

JustJim for example - your implication is that he is a white supremacist. That's out of line Vic. You've made implications that I am racist! There are no grounds for such irresponsible comments.

This topic obviously hits your hot button. I think it might be best if you confine your statements to truth and reality - a touch of supportive documentation might be nice as well.

@2671132

Thank you for clarification.

It doesn't surprise me the way the left twists facts to fit their agendas.

The guy who was beat up in the video, Harris, was arrested for an attack he was responsible for back in August (He had a warrant out on him) Two of the people who beat up Harris in the video, have been arrested and charged.

The way this post made it sound is that Harris got beat up and then was arrested because those who beat him up were white. Unbelievable what some people will try to push off as the truth.

A black man who was brutally beaten in a parking garage during a deadly far right-wing rally in Charlottesville in August is now facing an arrest warrant, Virginia police said Monday.
In a statement, the Charlottesville Police Department said that DeAndre Harris, 20, was wanted for unlawful wounding in connection with the August 12 assault, according to NBC affiliate WVIR.
The arrest warrant against Harris was issued after an unidentified victim went to a local magistrate’s office, offering an account of the apparent wounding that was later verified by a detective, the statement said.

To date, two of Harris’ attackers have been arrested and charged with malicious wounding: 18-year-old Daniel Borden, of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Alex Ramos, 33, of Marrietta, Georgia, according to WVIR.

Then there are the stories and videos the left doesn't want anyone to see.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...ck-father.html

@VicZinc Boy you got that all screwed up. The August 12 assault IS the assault pictured here.

I guess I should have put the word "also" before August.

Sounds like there was two assaults on that day in August after reading the various stories. One BY Harris, and one against him later.

Isn't it ironic that roits break out when a white cop shoots a black with cries of racism everywhere, and then when a riot breaks out when a black cop kills a black, the cries go out that it's cops kill blacks. Maybe if they didn't break the law and followed the cops instructions, they wouldn't be getting shot.

Where did any official report say that the people who beat Harris were Pro-Nazis? Or is that something you just added?
Like usual Vic, you come in, all indignant about whites beating up a black but ignore it when blacks beat up innocent whites.

@JustJimColo I guess I should have put the word "also" before August. Sounds like there was two assaults on that day in August...

I don't ignore it. It's pretty rare that they don't get punishment.

More often than not it is crimes against blacks that go unpunished no matter who the perpetrators are.

It goes back to an ingrained belief in America that blacks are an inferior race. I get that you might not agree but I am convinced that many people actually believe that in their hearts of hearts.

@VicZinc I don't ignore it. It's pretty rare that they don't get punishment. More often than not it is crimes against...

Of course you ignore it. Statistically, per capita, a white is 5 times more likely to be a victim of a black than visas versa.

Statistically, per capita, a black is less likely to be shot by police than a white.

When it comes to races Vic, there are differences. In a country where some like to believe everyone is equal, the facts say otherwise.
The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.
https://www.news-medical.net/ne...y-genetic.aspx

In other words, Asians have a higher IQ than whites. I accept that fact.
Whites have higher IQ's than blacks on the average.
Genetically, blacks are faster than whites.
As races, we are different.

Does this mean that I, or most others see Asians as the Superior race, followed by whites, and then blacks? Of course not. But lets be realistic. There are a lower percentage of blacks who will be qualifying for medical school than whites, and there is a lower percentage of whites that will qualify for medical school than Asians. Due to quota systems, many people who are not as qualified to get into medical schools are admitted ahead of more qualified people based solely on their skin color.
If people were equal, sports would only have about 13% black players.

Why don't you complain that black on black crime is virtually unreported? It's not an overstatement to say that the phenomenon of surging American homicide is largely the problem of black men and boys.

@Budwick Why don't you complain that black on black crime is virtually unreported? It's not an overstatement to say that...

The under reporting is symptomatic of the problem. In our society black lives don't matter, and that needs to change. Until it does racism will continue.

@VicZinc The under reporting is symptomatic of the problem. In our society black lives don't matter, and that needs to...

Yeah, right. Cuz the media has no idea how to steer public opinion and junk. Symptomatic my ass. It's the left that hates minorities Vic - I'm shocked you can't see it. The left does everything it can to keep minorities from success.

@Budwick Yeah, right. Cuz the media has no idea how to steer public opinion and junk. Symptomatic my ass. It's the left...

Right or Left? Doesn't make a difference, and it won't make a difference until we stop seeing each other as 'minorities' and start seeing each other as brothers and sisters.

@VicZinc Agreed. It is perpetuated by all sides.

Not so much on the WEN though.
You know, the non-existent White Entertainment Network.
Or, the NAWP - The non-existent National Association of White People.

@Budwick Not so much on the WEN though. You know, the non-existent White Entertainment Network. Or, the NAWP - The...

Your spelling it wrong. The first one is spelled "FOX" and the second one is spelled "KKK"

@2671362

Thanks that was a good answer.

@2671362

I was going to post the first video, but I hadn't seen the second one before. What a clusterf#ck.

I agree it seems very wrong.At least there is vidio proof.

I may be naive, but I think we need to have faith in our judicial system.

Not that the OP's credibility is in question or anything, but there is nothing provided in this post to verify his claim.

The guy? Does "the guy' have a name?
The guy was charged with assault - for fighting back. So, it had nothing to do with anything that might have happened before or after this photo of 'the guy'?

We'll never know - the OP requires that we take his word for it.

@2671145

Thanks Synyster.

So, I see he was arrested for beating a black man. So, the charges wern't "for fighting back" as the OP claimed. That's interesting.

@2671160

"Something is fishy with this whole Charlottesville attacks." - Yes, of course! The left has mis-characterized the whole event and those involved from the get go.

@Budwick Not that the OP's credibility is in question or anything, but there is nothing provided in this post to verify his...

There's always google.

See Bud, that's why it is posted as a question and not as an opinion.

I am questioning it.

@VicZinc There's always google. See Bud, that's why it is posted as a question and not as an opinion. I am questioning it.

I'll be right back. Let me google 'the guy that got beat up in Charlottesville '. I'm sure it will clear everything up!