0

Our Current President Should HAVE To Show The Results Of A Recent IQ Test!

Due to Donald Trump's numerous instances of bragging about how he has a higher IQ than most anyone else, AND a better vocabulary, this seems quite a reasonable request to me.

Trump Has the Highest IQ. He Says So Himself. - BloombergWatch out, Rex Tillerson. The president wants to go brain-to-brain with you.https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-10/trump-has-the-highest-iq-he-says-so-himself
Piper2s avatar People & Celebrities
8 130

and be drug tested

@TomboyJanet and be drug tested

LSD is something I sense they can smell online from your brainwaves.

@TomboyJanet and be drug tested

He has NEVER used any kind of recreational drug, ever. According to him, I mean. I tend to believe him, in spite of the odd, annoying, and very noticeable loud sniffing and huffs.

@2673905

I wasn't comparing or mentioning Bill Clinton. It is well known that he has had some further concerning health 'issues' since his quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in 2004, however.
I just said there, that I tend to believe Trump about not having used recreational drugs. My brother had a deviated septum, I supposedly have a deviated septum. My brother went through a painful surgery to get it "fixed", and HE wasn't wealthy. Neither one of us ever did or do sniff loudly between sentences.

Maybe Trump should go ahead do something about it then, if that's why he big sniffs all the time. As long as he keeps doing it, it will be noticeable and annoying.

@2671435

Not to fuck with you, Tiffanee, as you have a boyfriend, but... I'm a dick and I'm 138 IQ. But I do enjoy our friendship. I bet Trump never uses those words: "I do enjoy... etc."

EDIT: Did you notice how, that bitch TwelvewhateverLorraine asked me what "rhinos" were? This isn't my native language, I can't handle every single plural... I'm a fucking Finn.

@2671591

Okay, I think many of us might agree, at least to some extent. It does go without saying though, that only one of the two was victorious, and only one of the two has bragged so many times about how superior their IQ is.

Perhaps this could have been made an issue during the campaign, but it's much too late now.

@PhilboydStudge Perhaps this could have been made an issue during the campaign, but it's much too late now.

True, and I doubt if it would have made any difference anyway. Sure would be fun though, if enough people requested that he back up his numerous claims of having a most superior IQ. :)

"@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Donald J Trump

@2673887

It IS! The best, brightest and superior IQ's of those he likes at the time, certainly does change a lot depending on how he feels about them on any given day.

Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th grader. lol

He can't even give a coherent speech, so his vocab is way below a child's as well. lol

With such little hands, I often wonder how he can reach around and pat himself on the back all the time.

What a stooge we have for a president. lol

@StarzAbove Great idea Piper. I'm sure it's below a 6th grader. lol He can't even give a coherent speech, so his vocab is...

He does indeed sound that way, but my intent with the "opinion" was not intended to be insulting his intelligence. I think it's only fair though, that he release his long form IQ results, considering his bragging.

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market?

@Budwick Have you never-Trumpets noticed the unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market?

Yes, I've noticed that the economy has continued to improve in some ways.

"You never-Trumpets", hmm....

Personally, I had a sinking feeling that Trump might be victorious in the presidential campaign right from the beginning. I even understand why he was, in a way. Since I have never called for him to be "impeached", to resign, or anything remotely like that, I wonder why you would use that term.
I'm quite sure that you have criticized other presidents, as have I.

@Piper2 Yes, I've noticed that the economy has continued to improve in some ways. "You never-Trumpets"...

Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not ridiculous demands like this post.

@Budwick Yes of course. I just stuck to reality - not ridiculous demands like this post.

OH...of course. As I recall, there were MANY demands requested of our former president. That he show his college transcripts and records, and a specific kind of birth certificate. As I recall, one of the loudest voices about that, was our current president.

This post was not a serious "demand", Bud. The aforementioned were.

unprecedented growth in the economy and stock market? Have you looked at a chart? They've been rising steadily for the last 8 years.
What has it done for average Americans? Absolutely NOTHING!

@2750959

I think it's sort of funny, in a way. Many things he has said or tweeted, and legislation he has signed into law...not even remotely amusing.

Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I quickly removed it. I said it was probably below Sarah Palin's.

@ZonkeyBalls Oh, now I remember, what I said... Before I quickly removed it. I said it was probably below Sarah Palin's.

Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you mentioned sounds a little on the not so smart side when she speaks, just like her pal Trump.

@Piper2 Thanks, Zonkey. I do think the person you mentioned sounds a little on the not so smart side when...

I apologize. If I had been brave enough and not cowardice out... I don't know. I try to stay sort of neutral, even if it's not me. But... I don't exactly belong to these politics, as an outsider. It's more or less your internal issue and therefore...

@ZonkeyBalls I apologize. If I had been brave enough and not cowardice out... I don't know. I try to stay sort of neutral, even...

No need. Unlike the current president of my country, I just don't challenge or demean the intelligence of those who criticize, or disagree with me or my views, as a 'go to' response.

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS hasn't been in the news very much for awhile? Do you know why? Cuz they are getting their asses kicked !

@Budwick Have you never-Trumpets noticed how ISIS hasn't been in the news very much for awhile? Do you know why? Cuz they...

Isis is not in the news because they're too busy covering Trump's latest farce. ISIS was never a threat to begin with. It was just our latest boogie-man to keep the bullshit "War on Terror" alive.
The level of tension has definitely increased along with the
"tough guy" rhetoric.
Is that who we are?

@Budwick It's foolish to not consider ISIS a threat. Yea, we are the tough guy.

ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or anything that could be considered an army. How are they a threat to us?
You're buying into the bullshit.
The threat is that we continually make more of them.
We've been doing the same stupid shit for 15 years and it's only made things worse.
So let's throw another trillion at it. I'm sure it will work this time.
We can't afford health care, we can't do anything about poverty and homelessness in the US but we have plenty of money to spread death.
THAT"S foolish.

@urwutuis ISIS doesn't have an air force, a navy or anything that could be considered an army. How are they a threat to us? ...

It's true that ISIS and the other variations of Islamic terrorists represent an unconventional enemy. Turns out that not being tied to a state / country affiliation works in their favor.

We've tried fighting this unconventional enemy in conventional ways. There's been some success at high expense. Taking restraints off the military (ie rules of engagement) can get the job quicker and at less expense.

@Budwick It's true that ISIS and the other variations of Islamic terrorists represent an unconventional enemy. Turns out...

So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that makes America great.
What's the big threat? They're going to throw rocks at us? The most sophisticated weapon they have is a Toyota.

@urwutuis So we just bomb anyone we don't like and that makes America great. What's the big threat? They're going to throw...

Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran) is developing a nuclear Toyota.

Get your head out of the sand Urwut.

@Budwick Thanks to Obama, the head of the snake (Iran) is developing a nuclear Toyota. Get your head out of the sand Urwut.

Oh yeah right, ISIS is close to having nukes.
and 3 million illegals voted in Ca.
Of course, we're not doing anything to promote the Middle East wanting nukes in the first place.
They want them to protect themselves from us.
Do you think they weren't paying attention to what happened to Husein? Or Qaddafi? Or Amin?
We're bombing 7 fucking countries. A right wing wet dream. Do you have a clue how much money is thrown into the money pit of war and death because you're buying the bullshit war on terror?
Are you buying Trump's budget and the tax cut bullshit too? Come out of the bubble. It's the same lie it always was.

Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower unemployment numbers? The media barely reports on it any more.

@Budwick Have you never-Trumpets noticed the lower unemployment numbers? The media barely reports on it any more.

Yes, they do. As I recall, those numbers were deemed as "bogus" by the current president, before he was in the position himself....

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and desperate you sound when making such silly demands like this post suggests?

@Budwick Have you never-Trumpets noticed how petty and desperate you sound when making such silly demands like this post...

Where is your sense of humor, Budwick? Of course it's a silly "demand", just like Trump's consistent bragging about his superior very high IQ is.

@2672593

Yeah, even HE would never lower himself to that level. Oh wait...... biggrin smilie
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I already commented this, but then I thought I would get a full shit-load of napalm ... Who the fuck cares. I was the first one to comment and remove his/her post, though! That counts as an extra point!

Have you never-Trumpets noticed how president Trump has reigned in out of control government agencies run by appointed people - not anyone you voted for, that had been creating regulations that never would have passed Congress?

@2750956

How so?

@2750970

Okay. :/

@2750976

True, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this post. Me, I don't think an IQ test is any clear indication of a person's intelligence. An "average" IQ and integrity is fine with me, for most any political office.

@2750998

Considering how many times Trump has claimed to have a superior IQ to others though, I'm curious as to why you chose "disagree" on this post.

@2751018

It wasn't a serious demand, and I do not think anyone should HAVE to take an IQ test for a political office, a job, or most any position.
It was Trump who said that about an opponent...that they should be "forced" to, before even being allowed to enter the GOP debate. Maybe you knew that, just making sure...

@2751045

I'm not sure if I'd ace a citizen test, either. Glad I don't have to do that to stay in this country I was born in. :)

@2751096

I can only speak for myself, of course. No, aside from how to try and demean anyone not currently in his favor and extreme self-aggrandizing, I am not.

@2751056

Hmm..seems to me I wasn't afforded much "latitude" by several who responded to the post. Someone called FuzzyPeach got downright huffy about it, for instance.

Yeah, too bad...

@2751411

I'm pretty sure you are just as allowed to "joke" as most anyone else is. Clearly, just because you think something is amusing, doesn't mean everyone else will.
Perhaps people don't get as offended as you perceive them to be, and just aren't as amused by your "jokes'' as you are.

@2751455

Oh, I see. That is a pretty general and rather cryptic reply there, but I'm glad my post amused YOU.

@2752457

Does it? Since nothing about this post has anything to do with Fifth Amendment rights, I wonder why it seems it seems like that to you.

Nah, I don't. My "little friends"....oh brother. At least they aren't me, defending, praising, or agreeing with myself. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliesmirk smilie

@2752526

I'm quite aware of what my post says, what I said in the "explained by" part, and that comedy was one of the 2 or 3 topics I chose. You left out the exclamation point though. His "right" not to show the results of an IQ test was never in question.
Since the Fifth Amendment applies to matters of criminal defendants and law, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

"Now resorting to "up votes"? Haha! Talk to your re-infested PHAERIE friends about that. If they can do it, so can I."
Now that, I really don't know for sure what you're talking about. I'm guessing you're referring to a newish member that dared to participate on this old post of mine?

You sure do accuse others of "hate" a lot, while going on along merrily voting up and down for sheer vindictiveness.

@2752526

The operative word is "should"

@2752619

Just in case I might be able to "comprehend"...why don't you go ahead try to explain what the Fifth Amendment has to do with this post. Even if not for: Explained by Piper2...
"Due to Donald Trump's numerous instances of bragging about how he has a higher IQ than most anyone else, AND a better vocabulary, this seems quite a reasonable request to me."

Fifth Amendment: 'No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.'

Only if every American citizen gives up his or her right to privacy, search & seizure, and freedom of speech. Mr Trump is an American citizen last I checked.

@FuzzyPeach Only if every American citizen gives up his or her right to privacy, search & seizure, and freedom of...

His citizenship has nothing to do with this post, nor does it have anything to do with a citizen's right to anything else you mentioned. :/

@Piper2 His citizenship has nothing to do with this post, nor does it have anything to do with a citizen's right to...

have to? he should have to? why? because u say so? He dont have to. He has rights. he is a citizen like u and me. who do u think u r?

@2751433

She not only didn't cry "sock", she didn't use the word at all. Didn't even imply it, actually.

Why are you using a misleading word? You must have have a "sinister" motive! hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smilie

@FuzzyPeach have to? he should have to? why? because u say so? He dont have to. He has rights. he is a citizen like u and me...

Haha! I know that I am a citizen of this country, always have been. So is he! Of course the president can not be forced to back up his numerous claims of having a very superior IQ. Sure would fun to see a lot people demanding (requesting) that he do so, though.
I do believe I've already said that here on my post, that it would be fun. Trump has stated that someone should be "forced" to, so why not him?

.@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Trump

@2673903

Obama didn't constantly claim to have an IQ superior to that of numerous others, either.

@2673913

Yeah, I suppose it would be. Has someone here consistently bragged about how high their IQ supposedly is?

Trump beat Hillary. As far as I am concerned that qualifies as genius.

Dars avatar Dar Disagree +1Reply

Why?
We already know he's not very sharp.
He speaks at a fourth grade level and I'm not sure he can spell IQ.

@urwutuis Why? We already know he's not very sharp. He speaks at a fourth grade level and I'm not sure he can spell IQ.

Because it would be sort of amusing, to see what reason he'd come up with to decline the request.
I discovered that there are actually some petitions out there with this idea I thought was original, after I posted it. I signed one!

Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was an idiot.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +1Reply
@hootowl Why? Obama's may have been higher.But he was an idiot.

The reasons why have been clearly stated in comments , links, and the "explained by" part of the post.

IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is 140.That's considered a genius.Don't you find that funny?

@hootowl IQ doesn't mean a thing.Hilary's is 140.That's considered a genius.Don't you find that funny?

Yeah, I find pretty funny when anyone makes a big loud deal about how high their IQ supposedly is. I do not recall "Hilary" ever doing that.

She only thinks how great she is and constantly makes a fool of herself.Blaming every one else for her downfall.She's proof high
IQ means nothing.

I'd insist that every part of the test was taped and immediately televised via the usual paths that communications are sent out; the timing of its release should be last minute.

@PartyOfOne I'd insist that every part of the test was taped and immediately televised via the usual paths that communications...

That sounds just a tad intrusive to me. If anyone takes Trump up on one of his IQ test challenges, though, they should definitely insist that a neutral doctor or psychologist administer, assess the results, and do the reporting of it.

Dr. Bornstein wouldn't be the greatest choice, for instance. biggrin smilie

@2753068

Thanks! It was real simple though, and since I don't have the exact wording of the Fifth Amendment memorized, necessary.

No, of course he doesn't. Yeah, IF some law entity actually tried to force the Donald to back up his numerous claims of having a most superior IQ, bringing up the Fifth Amendment would make some sense.

you would that racist if people demanded that of obama. what makes you different?

deusvults avatar deusvult Disagree 0Reply
@Piper2 What?

if republicans demanded Obama take an IQ test liberals would all cry racism. so what makes this demand any less racism?

@deusvult if republicans demanded Obama take an IQ test liberals would all cry racism. so what makes this demand any less racism?

Nah...certainly not all of them. Did you find the demand "racist" when Trump made it?

~Trump

oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary eh? oh thats right its only wrong if conservative does it. trump is a democrat btw.

@Anonymousmouse oh yeah? and where are your demands on Hilary eh? oh thats right its only wrong if conservative does it. trump is a...

Obviously, Hillary Clinton is not the president, nor does she hold any government position of power. I do not recall her bragging about how her IQ is supposedly superior to others numerous times, either.