TomboyJanets avatar Life
6 17

Am I understanding this right?
You want people to have greater respect for black murderers?

You may call me an old school racist if you want, but I don't like murderers - of any color! That's right, I'm an anti-murder-ite, and proud of it!

We've been working at making things equal for everybody since I was a boy. What's up with all this division crap? Don't you like being part of society?

@Budwick Am I understanding this right? You want people to have greater respect for black murderers? You may call me an...

It's all about victimhood bud, it's the new fad, who has it worse and if you convince people you have it worse you can act all mad and be mean to people because you're a poor victim.

when society is an embarrassment I'd rather not be a part of it. All I'm saying is when a black person kills people people blame it on his race when a white person does it people say he is mentally ill

@TomboyJanet when society is an embarrassment I'd rather not be a part of it. All I'm saying is when a black person kills people...

Well, like I said, I'm a member of society and like I said, I don't typically add modifiers like race to murderers.

Further, your over the top compassion for murderers sounds kind of creepy to me. It's like you are treating the murderer as a victim!

@Budwick Well, like I said, I'm a member of society and like I said, I don't typically add modifiers like race to...

Actually I'm saying the opposite. I'm saying regardless of race we should not blame mental abuse and say its not their fault they went nuts, but instead we should just admit some people take joy in sick things and that makes them shit people. That's why I say rapists are irredeemable. Because they are.

Yes...and when there is a B&E someone always says...were they black?

@Sukiesnow Yes...and when there is a B&E someone always says...were they black?

When you listen to the news, when an incident occurs, they usually mention it when the perpetrator is white at the beginning of the report. (In the US)

All Chinese are Triad members and they smoke opium.

I've never heard anyone say that it's in the nature of blacks to kill people.

Anyone who takes another human life for no reason, are obviously mental regardless of the color of their skin.

Anonymous