+2

Cater Page to take the 5th. The first shoe drops.

Image for post Cater Page to take the 5th.  The first shoe drops.
VicZincs avatar
3 26
@2671589

Vic seems to have not even read the Washington Post. biggrin smilie

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.91457f29f4c7

@2673508

How about Vic doing a follow-up correction, then? biggrin smilie

@2673933

But Boz, I recently agreed with Vic, and very cordially, too. biggrin smilie
http://www.amirite.com/815256-e...e-arguments-so

@Thinkerbell How about Vic doing a follow-up correction, then?

How about no. Move along now you said your piece.

@VicZinc How about no. Move along now you said your piece.

Yep, nothing unusual to see here; just Vic being wrong yet again. biggrin smilie

And there will be many, many more, it's just a matter of time now. Trump is getting very antsy, and I look for him to fire Mueller, or to try to fire him, then the shit will really hit the fan.

@2671728

Exactly. And the same applies when he fired Comey. Both were getting too close for comfort.

It's rather pathetic that there are still some righties on this site and on this post that still think people are mad because Hillary lost. How ridiculous is that. Again, they use that excuse to avoid all the ignorant things Trump has done and is still doing to our country. We don't even think about Hillary anymore, she lost, everyone knows it. But she did win the popular vote and that makes Trump furious. And as we speak Trump's approval rating is now at a low 32%....and will drop even further. No wonder he's about to explode. lol

We have a pathetic president, ignorant as to how to become a president, a person on this post is trying to convince others or possibly herself, that he is a good president What a joke. He fires people who don't agree with him, his self esteem is so low it's in the toilet. He pats himself on the back for every little thing that he didn't do and takes credit for everything, Puerto Rico comes to mind, and refuses to really help them.

And now this Carter Page is taking the fifth, that tells me that he's afraid of telling the truth....and there will be many more. It's just a matter of time before Trump is called in to testify.....and then that will be the end of Trump. Tick tock.

@2673242

I assumed that was sarcastic. Everything he says and does.

@2674517

With all due respect Ms. Gronk, you know darn well there is nothing I could ever say, no 'fact' I could ever recount that would convince you that I am right and you are wrong.

Google "Trump hates women" and you will find nerly 16.100,000 articles.

"Trump is Racist" over 33,500,000 articles

"Trump hates gays" 21,500,000 articles

If you are seriously interest is changing your mind, read them.

I don't need the counter argument, I am not going to change my mind.

For example Google "Trump supports women" and there are only 1,020 articles and most are sarcasm.

@2675387

and this post is about Carter Page and the Russian connection. So there's that.

Post about the Clintons on your own time.

Who is Cater Page?