Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 31

Being bisexual just means that you are attracted to both genders. It doesn't mean you are incapable of having a relationship that involves trust and honesty with your partner. It doesn't mean that if you decide to enter into a monogomous relationship with one person, that you are compelled to sneak off and have a relationship with someone of the other gender any more than someone who's straight would be compelled to do the same with another person. I think people would be surprised at just how many people in society are bisexual at a lesser or greater degree but choose for reasons that can be seen on this post, not to share that information with anyone, even in many cases their partner.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Disagree +5Reply
@OzSurfer Being bisexual just means that you are attracted to both genders. It doesn't mean you are incapable of having a...

Yes, dallas.
Sexual preference dictates only with whom you desire share yourself with.

As much as many would tell you differently, sexual preference has nothing to do with morality, integrity or honesty.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply

Now.....
I saw a comment or post that said that posts werent necessarily the opinion of the poster, just an opinion thrown to the clouds.

Is that your opinion, poster?

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply

No...
I think those who are, are fortunate.
Options, love options.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply

Bisexual people like both men and women, that's all. Although there are more options for them though!

I don't know, I am not bisexual.

Men are so much different than women, I wonder how do bisexual people choose which one to get and stay with

@Sunny_the_skeptic Men are so much different than women, I wonder how do bisexual people choose which one to get and stay with

Even though they are flexible...I understand that there is usually a bent more to one side than the other.

@Sukiesnow Even though they are flexible...I understand that there is usually a bent more to one side than the other.

I have a friend that swore she was pure lesbian, while now she's been in a relationship with a guy for 2 years

@Sunny_the_skeptic I have a friend that swore she was pure lesbian, while now she's been in a relationship with a guy for 2 years

I had a friend who suddenly one day informed us that she was lesbian. People questioned it; but she was fed up with men. Then she told me later that gay relationships were no different from straight relationships...saying: they still all have the same power struggles...

They have the best of both worlds.Envious

What on Earth were you thinking? You're not an idiot, so you must be allergic to something you ate.

"want it all" as in dreams & ambitions? Absolutely! Don't we all?

I'm sure that bisexuals do not want all, just one of two possibilities there, hence the bi-. Now if someone were to consider themselves omni-sexual,

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply
@2672264

You're an idiot if you really think in those terms.
Legal, illeagal?
How about...heterolove? Wouldnt want to confuse your love of the opposite sex as wanting to have relations with a male/female jackass.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +5Reply
@2672264

LOL WHAT?!?! Honestly, this comment is so outrageous that I couldn't help but laugh at its absurdity.

Anonymous