Waiting makes me very anxious , comes from a time when my dad would say to me "wait until we get home" which meant I had to wait hours before I got a thrashing and I would shake the whole time just wishing he would get it over with. Can you relate as an an adult to this feeling ?

I don't think I can ever get rid of this instantaneous anxiety I feel when I am made to wait. when someone says "I'll tell you later" it's such an awful feeling. When someone has bad news for me I say "tell me now" trying to stop someone delaying the inevitable. I feel the same palpitations now as I did when I was a kid.

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1414521966ra/11662734.gif
3 8

I hate waiting for anything, I have no patience.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Waiting a few weeks for surgery - that make me nervous.

Oh sorry your dad did that to you. I don't like waiting because I can't hear anyone at the front door and thid newer dog will never bark, so I must wait outside or close to the door, how boring because my life is in the back of the house, pc tv bathroom, I don't need anything in the front at all.

sometimes