Would you like to be able to clean yourself like a cat does?

And then, out of helpfulness...help a friend...lick them, too...if they missed a spot....tee hee...

Image for post //Would you like to be able to clean yourself like a cat does?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
11 38

No, I'd prefer not to be puking up hairballs.

@Thinkerbell Piper, you're as hairy as a cat?  

Well no, Thinkerbell. I DO have hair though, here and there.

@Piper2 Well no, Thinkerbell. I DO have hair though, here and there.

Well, umm... yeah, most of us do... but usually not in many places we can reach to lick it.   hehe smilie

@Piper2 True. Cats can't actually lick their heads either, however.

Yeah, but that's not where they get their hairballs from. mischief smilie

@Thinkerbell Yeah, but that's not where they get their hairballs from.

You sure got me on this one. Most people do not have as much hair on the parts of their body reachable by their tongue as cats do! Unless the cat is one of those almost "hairless" ones of course.

@Piper2 You sure got me on this one. Most people do not have as much hair on the parts of their body reachable...

I think those poor cats that are selectively bred to be hairless look ugly, and that it really is a form of animal cruelty. cry smilie

@Thinkerbell I think those poor cats that are selectively bred to be hairless look ugly, and that it really is a form of animal...

I do not think they are "ugly". My thoughts on people selectively breeding certain animals though, is not something I really want to get into on this old and frivolous post.

@Thinkerbell Fair enough. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I rarely think people or animals are "ugly", just because of how they look.

@Piper2 I rarely think people or animals are "ugly", just because of how they look.

Well, to be precise, I only said "look" ugly, not "are" ugly. I said "look" because I have no experience with any other possible aspects of their nature.

@Piper2 You did. I don't think people breed them because they think look ugly either, though.

Probably not, but now we're back to the eye of the beholder again.

I much prefer the looks of a Russian Blue, for example. biggrin smilie

@2817565

There's nothing quite like an exciting hot tub. biggrin smilie

noo i prefer to clean myself like a human

If we could have done that, we would have never left home while going through puberty.

Um, no. I favor cleaning myself with toilet paper over licking myself clean with my tongue.

No, I know where I've been.

I'll stick with a shower and no fleas...

I wonder if cats think we are dirty because they have never seen us lift our leg up, once.

Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can.

How would I reach my elbows?

@Sunny_the_skeptic How would I reach my elbows?

You'd do the same as when a cat cleans behind its head. wink smilie

No. I prefer soap and water.

Ohhhhhh,........ No

Anonymous