If someone borrows your car...should they readjust the seat to the way you had it?

Image for post **If someone borrows your car...should they readjust the seat to the way you had it?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
11 32
@2673511

Not even the tank? That's awful!

And this goes for office chairs, too...if someone borrows yours and adjusts the hell out of it...shouldn't they be responsible for re-adjusting it?

@2673568

Now... That's a nasty challenge for me. What sort of a burglar alarm does your car have, exactly?

@2673656

I count this one as a cock-block.

@2673705

It's my pet hen, Margaret. Can't you tell the difference, you silly old cock?

@2673656

Where is it???? I'd steal the Rottweilers. :) Love Rotts...

@2673708

We lost ours last January. Going to will wait till we retire in a couple years before we get another.

@2673736

I know where you are at and it will be a tough time for you. . We lost our last two Rotts at 10 and 11. It appears like that's about the average life span. After having a Rott in the house for the past 21 years, the home is just not complete anymore.

Nah. It's not likely they would get it right anyway unless it was automatically controlled.

@2673605

What sort of a burglar alarm do you have, Mark?

@2673735

Thank you, I will borrow your vehicle the next time I'm around there.

It's a courteous gesture, and I appreciate it .... but they are rarely able to get it just right, so it's not really an issue for me. I will need to adjust it either way. a smilie

I don't mind when the family borrows it and leaves the seat forward. I get irritated when they return it empty.

It'd be nice, but no, it's not really practical to expect either with office chairs or with the car seat. My mechanic is 11 feet tall and when I get my car back from servicing, the drivers seat is almost in the back seat hehe smilie

That's something very important to just give someone