What completely mundane superpower would you like to have?

Image for post What completely mundane superpower would you like to have?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
7 43

The ability to turn the pages of a book, magazine, iPad or newspaper.

@Maze You don't innately have that ability?

Well as amazing as this may seem it would appear I too have this particular set of superpowers...
乂º◡º乂

As a superpower I would like the mundane ability of turning the pages of a book with my mind.

@Maze Oh, with your mind.

Sometimes? I expect people will get what I'm saying...it's so tedious typing out every little detail.

Be able to control time

@Sunny_the_skeptic Be able to control time

That would be a great superpower to have, but is it really "completely mundane"?

@Maze That would be a great superpower to have, but is it really "completely mundane"?

I don't know, I've seen it before listed with other abilities, but I think it would be the best one, if time is under your control then so is the whole universe, everything happens within time.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't know, I've seen it before listed with other abilities, but I think it would be the best one, if time is...

Sure, it is arguably the best one. But, I mean, you can't really say that's mundane, it's like the opposite of mundane, it's... well, the best one. What "completely mundane" superpower would you choose?

@Maze Sure, it is arguably the best one. But, I mean, you can't really say that's mundane, it's like the opposite of...

So let's see as mundane you mean boring, overused power that has been showed so many times? Super Strength

@Sunny_the_skeptic So let's see as mundane you mean boring, overused power that has been showed so many times? Super Strength

I suppose that's technically accurate, but I was hoping for something along the lines of trivial but amusing.

@Maze I suppose that's technically accurate, but I was hoping for something along the lines of trivial but amusing.

Then in that case the power to make anyone you choose.....fart. Imagine it, you choose a victim that gets in a tight space like an elevator....or a person in the shower... maniac smiliemaniac smiliemaniac smilie

@Sukiesnow Oh that's so funny ha ha....not.

why not? Farts have been the source of humor for millenia

@Sunny_the_skeptic why not? Farts have been the source of humor for millenia

It's a lowlife sense of humour if you think scatological issues are funny.

What's funny about them.

@Sunny_the_skeptic This is your opinion laughs at farts you sound like a prude.

Nothing prudish or funny about them. They are merely the result of our digestive system...and the more gas you pass means you have probably either have a lack of food absorption or indigestion...which is bad...not good...and not funny.

@Sukiesnow Nothing prudish or funny about them. They are merely the result of our digestive system...and the more gas you pass...

Comedy is subjective what is not funny to you is funny to others and vise versa, last time I checked you're not the minister of comedy.

@Sunny_the_skeptic No one got to me Its my own thought

Honestly...farting in church? Embarrassing.

I don't understand why anyone except for a 2 year-old might think it's funny.

People with Celiac's disease have a lot of intestinal distress...if you are constantly passing smelly gas and don't know why...it can be upsetting.

I think I would like to be able to boil an egg to perfection when requested.

The ability to hit all green lights wherever I go. Not the ability to make them turn green, just having such good timing that they're always green when I get there.

@Ada Do you guys have the middle yellow traffic light...

Hi Ada. Yes, traffic lights here go red green yellow red, like in the US. I seem to recall hearing that in somewhere on the other side of the Atlantic it goes red yellow green yellow red, but I'm not sure if it's right. Have you heard of that?

@ThePrinceofWales In the UK It's Red Red and amber together Green Amber Red

Blew with such knowledge, I suspect you might actually drive a car and stuff. I mean amber I thought that was more an orange type of colour, lolz.

Seriously though I got a diagram so everyone knows what we're talking about here... Image in content

From left to right the signal meanings are:

💥RED - Stop.
💥RED+AMBER - Prepare to go.
💥GREEN - Go.
💥AMBER - Prepare to stop.

I gotta be honest though, I've never actually seen the RED+AMBER lights together, well I mean I've never noticed them anyway Taff. I know I know it's really a good thing I don't drive haha. smirk2 smiliehehe smilie

I hope you enjoyed your birthday and had a really great day love. pty smilie
乂º◡º乂

@Maze Hi Ada. Yes, traffic lights here go red green yellow red, like in the US. I seem to recall hearing that in...

Ahh, that's actually answered my next question. I didn't realise there was a yellow light in the system was confused because I'd seen stuff on telly where traffics waiting at the red light and then it jump straight to green and well my brains kinda auto-filled the blanks here with 'it will go straight back to red'....

And yes that's correct red-yellow-green-yellow over here in GB Maze. 乂º◡^乂

@Ada Ahh, that's actually answered my next question. I didn't realise there was a yellow light in the system was...

It's officially amber-and I don't drive.Birthday was great.Now I could confuse the issue by mentioning Pelican crossings where the lights have flashing amber.....

The ability to cook a meal within the prep-time & cooking time specified in a recipe, rather than taking 3 times as long to cook the meal.