+11

There were gays during Biblical times...amirite?

Image for post **There were gays during Biblical times...**//amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 13

There were gays always

@Sunny_the_skeptic There were gays always

Just saying that makes me fear whatever happened to them...of course they sublimated...and lived in denial...it's even possible they were happy living a fake life....

@Sukiesnow Just saying that makes me fear whatever happened to them...of course they sublimated...and lived in denial...it's...

We dont really know, different lands, cultures and times view homosexuality differently, of course ifvyou were Christian or Muslim back then or even now you were pretty screwed.

@Sunny_the_skeptic We dont really know, different lands, cultures and times view homosexuality differently, of course ifvyou were...

Times and acceptance have changed in most cultures over time. There will always be segments of society that want to eradicate elements they don't like. Hell, from looking at the posts, there are some on here that would like to eradicate Trump supporters.
While Islam demands killing gays, I can't think of any mainstream christian sects that advocate killing gays. (The Westboro Baptist church advocates killing anyone who is not a member of their church so I don't count them.)

@JustJimColo Times and acceptance have changed in most cultures over time. There will always be segments of society that want to...

Yeah, Ive should have made it clear, Christianity mistreated homosexuals in the past centuries when religion had the most power. The Muslim world somehow managed to remain outdated and barbaric as the middle centuries.

Way before.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

no there were not.