+5

You wish your plants could talk...amirite?

At least they could tell me if they need water or not...

Image for post You wish your plants could talk...//amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 46

Oh yes, so they could scream every time a vegan bites into them.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Oh yes, so they could scream every time a vegan bites into them.

If you don't know how wrong you are...you should Google it.

@Sukiesnow If you don't know how wrong you are...you should Google it.

what do you mean I'm wrong? I'm wrong for the reason I wish plants could speak?

@Sukiesnow You are wrong about the Vegan-eating-screaming-plants thing.

Why? Plants are composed of living tissue just like all animals and humans, they dont have pain receptors but there are plants that release pheromones to warn other plants that they're being eaten.

@Sunny_the_skeptic But none of what I said was false so I dont

What you said in your initial comment illustrates an incomplete knowledge on the subject. Again...(sigh) Google.

@Sukiesnow What you said in your initial comment illustrates an incomplete knowledge on the subject. Again...(sigh) Google.

The post itself is humorous not science based, it was a joke so if so if someone needs google it's you.

@Sunny_the_skeptic The post itself is humorous not science based, it was a joke so if so if someone needs google it's you.

You are making uninformed fun of Vegans...therefore I suggest you Google it.

Post is not meant to be that humorous. I am really wishing I could figure out when my corn plants need water.

@Sukiesnow You are making uninformed fun of Vegans...therefore I suggest you Google it. Post is not meant to be that...

Not humorous? But the post and wish in reality is ridiculous, I didnt make a uninformed assumption on vegans, it was about plants, they are alive, you eat something alive you kill it. Don't get your pants in a twist over it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Not humorous? But the post and wish in reality is ridiculous, I didnt make a uninformed assumption on vegans, it...

Now it looks like you are putting down the post.

Your premise of "eating plants" is erroneous...it's ignorance based. Which is why...when you have time...find out a bit more about it.

@Sukiesnow Now it looks like you are putting down the post. Your premise of "eating plants" is erroneous...it's ignorance...

I know plenty enough about plants Sukie, I have extensive knowledge on biology. You're being waaay too snarky, are you actually taking offense?

@Sukiesnow You know nothing about the Vegan/Vegetarian point of view.

I do, I know what the vegan diet excludes and I know why do they choose to eat this way, don't underestimate my knowledge.

@Sukiesnow Your lack of knowledge is glaring...or you wouldn't have made original comment.

Oh really? Do explain instead of just claiming how inferior my knowledge is. Which part of my joking remark hurt you so much that you caused an entire comment chain?

@Sunny_the_skeptic You know me love, I rarely back down from challenges.

Another circular argument...not a challenge is what exists... and we are still with the extortion to Google.

You just didn't like being asked to Google.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont need google about this, I know enough and if you cant take a joke it's your deal.

I'm telling you that you don't know enough...one of these days you'll be left with egg on your face.

You think you were being funny? At other's expense. I'd watch that if I were you...it tends to creep in unnoticed.

@Sukiesnow I'm telling you that you don't know enough...one of these days you'll be left with egg on your face. You think...

Wow that's definitely snappy and a bit threatening as well, an egg of all things for a mere joke at the expense of some of the most judgmental people in the world.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Wow that's definitely snappy and a bit threatening as well, an egg of all things for a mere joke at the expense of...

You really try hard don't you? First of all a "mere joke at the expense" - so you admit you were deliberately making fun of them - and you probably did that thinking everyone would applaud you... Bah!

Then you go further by labelling them as some of the "most judgmental people in the world"...

Why do you say all this about a small, almost negligible group of people....

@Sukiesnow You really try hard don't you? First of all a "mere joke at the expense" - so you admit you were deliberately...

I don't expect applauds, that would make me a narcissist, and that logic about a small almost negligible group of people doesn't apply to you when it's about a group you don't like so let's not be hypocrites. This joke is nothing compared to the numerous vegans saying that meat eaters should kill themselves for not being vegan, small groups yet the most loud.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't expect applauds, that would make me a narcissist, and that logic about a small almost negligible group of...

Perhaps they are yet the most loud since it might trigger something within you that feels ...guilty or something.

If I could be a vegan I would...but not totally...I was once but I only lasted 3 months. It's a lot of hard work.

In order to be a proper vegan you really need to live in a like-minded community with kindred spirits.

@Sukiesnow Perhaps they are yet the most loud since it might trigger something within you that feels ...guilty or...

I say they keep their loud mouths to themselves and not tell people what to do with their "superior morality"

@Sunny_the_skeptic I say they keep their loud mouths to themselves and not tell people what to do with their "superior morality"

I say let it stop bothering you. :)

But yes....I have a friend who is vegan and it's not always easy being with her....

@Sukiesnow I say let it stop bothering you. :) But yes....I have a friend who is vegan and it's not always easy being with her....

Stop getting bothered by vegans who keep telling you how horrible of a human being you are, sure. It's like telling you to stop being bothered by the unfair way women in saudi arabia are being treated as if they're subhuman.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Stop getting bothered by vegans who keep telling you how horrible of a human being you are, sure. It's like telling...

Ha ha... My friend? She always wrinkles her nose if I refer to something I shouldn't be eating...according to her...

@Sunny_the_skeptic Does she go in your fridge and write MURDER on anything that's not plant?

She doesn't even like to come into someone's house where meat is being consumed....it must be hard being them...they are so left out of society...and they really can't travel freely.... I remember what that was like...missing out on everything.

@2674239

Male carrots get pregnant...? wt smilie

Not really. The plants already let me know, sort of, when they need some attention. I'd just as soon keep it the way it is. I do thank the aloe plant and say "sorry", when I cut off a part of it. :)
It continues to thrive and be healthy, no matter how many times I do that.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +3Reply

My corn plants are stymieing me. They lasted not being watered for 3 months; now they are the same being watered every week.

All of nature talks to me.
If I could just figure out what it was trying to tell me.
-Laurie Anderson

Not really....that's more crap i'd have to listen to...

Everything speaks, just not in the human tongue, so it takes listening in a different way to reach understanding.

Anonymous