mona1986s avatar Food & Drink
0 6

There's a small ginger cat outside my window too, each time i try to reach out it runs away, but then comes and meows at the window.

@mona1986 so does this one just leave a plate of food/biscuits and it will come and eat

I give it leftovers sometimes, but this cat is tricky! It will get in my room if I dare leave the window open

@Sunny_the_skeptic I give it leftovers sometimes, but this cat is tricky! It will get in my room if I dare leave the window open

use food to lure her like slowly but don't jump or move to close straight away takes time, step by step, plus this cat that fed was frightened at first but she is slowly coming close but yet still she runs...I'll take my time, always be at their level for example lay down or neal on your knees and put your hand out, to let her/he know you are not a threat

@mona1986 use food to lure her like slowly but don't jump or move to close straight away takes time, step by step, plus this...

I tried, slowly loving my hand towards it sometimes i get to touch it for a second before it runs away. Such cats are born away from humans and never get used to them all their lives.