+6

There can be more than a phenotypic translation of genes between parents and their children.

My dad once worked in another country while my mom was with my brother and I with the rest of our joint family. My brother was some 2 years old and he fell down three steps and hurt his head quite bad.About a minute later, dad called. He had dreamt My brother falling off a cliff and he jumped off his bed near midnight. Mere coincidence?

ZaraZoopers avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 4

No idea but I dont see how that has anything to do with genetics. Can't really explain it in any way so I guess it's some instinct based coincidence? Not a clue.

It doesn't mean for everyone...but perhaps someone you have special closeness with.

My mom was never in sync with me...but my dad was...

What if all of time - each moment that has ever happened (or will ever happen!), is always happening right now - but in a slightly different spacetime (or dimension)?

If this were possible, then perhaps those people with special "gifts" of intuition or whatever are those sensitive to the other dimensions.

@PhilboydStudge What if all of time - each moment that has ever happened (or will ever happen!), is always happening right now -...

There is, according to some a fourth dimension (of time). They say that when we're asleep, our soul may transcend the dimension of time.