What movie from your youth still frightens you?

I clasp the covers around my neck and never step off my bed without slipper because when I was very young I watched this movie that has been in my mind all these years. Today I watched ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZSe4tDphEt again, maybe now I will be less afraid of it as it seems silly now.

45% My pick for most frightening movie is.. 27% I never got frightened of a movie in my life - 27% 0ther 0% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
4 12

Not the actual movie anymore, but the vivid memory of seeing it in the theater that day as a 12-yr old. ono smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell My pick for most frightening movie is.. +4Reply

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien My pick for most frightening movie is.. +4Reply
@KvotheSavien

Hey there, welcome back..... glad you decided to return. You were missed.

@KvotheSavien

O I never heard of that one, maybe I can watch it on amazon. Thank you LL

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred My pick for most frightening movie is.. 0Reply

Exircist

The Wolfman and the Mummy!

As a very young child, it was Wizard of Oz - as a teen it was Psycho.

oz really, i thought every kid loved that - but then again kids love/hate clowns.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred My pick for most frightening movie is.. +1Reply

Azlottos avatar Azlotto I never got frightened of a movie in my life - +1Reply