If your username is cryptic, as opposed to a straight-out given name, what's behind the name you've chosen to use?

PartyOfOnes avatar Life
6 58
@2676199

I've had the impression from the start that you were a True Grit type of guy - not a bad thing at all :)

Thanks for making the time and effort to post a bit of your history - much appreciated :D

@2677275

Would that make the news at conspiracycafe? I wonder, lol

@2676301

I know, right?? Exactly!!! All those ees and then you'd have to remember which syllable gets the double vowel which could cause a crisis in a spelling bee. John and Bub are far better than that other name I can't spell.

Thanks, John, for providing the humor and some family history, lol

I have no reason for choosing StarzAbove. It just popped into my head one day, liked it, and here I am. lol

My AV name is because of my ferret...I was casting about hurriedly for a name when baby Sukie eased past me...and the Snow is for her being white...

@Sukiesnow My AV name is because of my ferret...I was casting about hurriedly for a name when baby Sukie eased past me...and...

I remember the ferrets being the sources for much of your pleasure but I don't remember knowing the full story (memory: sometimes a fickle thing) - I'm glad you shared that with us :)

Based on an argument I had with a mod a while back

@TheCensoredBrit Based on an argument I had with a mod a while back

Thanks for posting a bit where the name came out of :)

British definition of "Mod" = Modernist? Fashion and music subculture of the late 80s or later?

LMAO reminds me of when New Admin took over the site & started censoring everyone & deleting comments 😂😂

@2676460

Oh, I like easy ;) Anything past that hurts my head.

Countless millions are right in there with you on it being the best ;D

Thanks for being a part of this post's success... that's appreciated :)

@2676460

Two words for you: Finland.

@2676177

Of all the music I got into, I doubt that I knew more than 2 percent of the artists' names; as long as I got the titles and lyrics, that's all that counted at the time :)

Thanks for posting... it's always appreciated ;)

Oh my name was supposed to be raine1200 but instead they gave me a way too long email and name combo..

@2676551

What gives with the comment?

@2676757

My bad... sorry. It looked strange that you gave her post "love" and a vote up then seemingly to switch to what I thought was a negative comment. If I ever step-in like that again, don't hesitate to calm me down in a lethal way.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh my name was supposed to be raine1200 but instead they gave me a way too long email and name combo..

Lorraine and Raine are pretty.

I'm told we can use two more usernames beside the initial one we chose. Is that an option you'd take advantage of?

I have absolutely no idea, why I came up with the idea of having no idea of a zonkey. This is sort of a trademark, I guess. Zonkeys are freak creatures and... Well... Even the male zonkeys, if not even the female ones - haven't really checked - have balls. So, there is no mysterious reach for my username. I feel like I'm a hybrid, just as they are. Similiraties attract each other, I guess.

@ZonkeyBalls I have absolutely no idea, why I came up with the idea of having no idea of a zonkey. This is sort of a trademark...

That's true: similarities definitely attract - definitely - even if it's under duress 'cause, dad gum it, it still counts.

Well, thanks for posting a bit of history and possible insight, Zonk :)

@2677035

Honest piece of history on my end: when I was listing potential daughter's names, Tiffany was among them - different spelling, yeah, but awfully damned close :D While your name isn't actually mysterious, you are on some level, and that's a good thing :D

Tiffanee, thanks very much for submitting your post. I always look forward to what you have to say .

My love of alchemy & universal energy. Vibes=energy & an alchemist is a type of ancient mystic/scientist that changes energy from one form to another. I am starting an at-home business where I create natural & homeopathic remedies to treat anxiety, stress, depression etc. & change their overall vibe to ones of positivity. Hence.. The Vibe Alchemist 💜👑

@TheVibeAlchemist My love of alchemy & universal energy. Vibes=energy & an alchemist is a type of ancient mystic/scientist that...

Thanks for posting... I'm glad you did :)

That seems pretty straightforward and probably, at times, exciting! I'll hope for the best of success with your business in every way ;D

@2677273

DW, thanks for sharing a bit of your history, and why you're who you are :D

Dreamwalker leaves a nice mental image. I'm glad we got to keep ya :) Do you sometimes go back into your old site?

@2677295

For a couple years I delved into political conspiracy non fiction but it got to be such heavy and depressing reading that I couldn't get to sleep at night - I had to back off.

I've noticed AliceD a few times, lately... she seems to be a nice woman.

Good talking with you. I'll let you get back to your day or night - I know we'll catch-up again at some point ;)

I've had several different usernames. Only two for this site. I'm kinda ready for a new one.

My alter ego name that my older sister bestowed upon me as my online name when we were kids. Vren for short. Originally a Darg, a red mastery star anthro-morphic from with all red skin, hair, eyes, with contrasting green clothing. She carried a bag of marbles, and a sling shot. Transforms from star form to darg[half human, half dragon], full dragon.

@Vrendowl My alter ego name that my older sister bestowed upon me as my online name when we were kids. Vren for short...

Hi, Vren - nice to meet you. Thanks for taking a bit of time to share some of the history behind your user name :)

I envy you your young children - nothing equals the absolute joy that comes from being around little ones of their age; they make life so much more fulfilling.

Wishing you and your family the best ;D

@PartyOfOne Hi, Vren - nice to meet you. Thanks for taking a bit of time to share some of the history behind your user name...

Thank you for the well wishes. =) I am only alive still to this day because I need to be here for my children; no one is going to having their backs like mama bear.

Mine is a nickname I have had for 25 years. I have always been Princess, Lil Princess, or LP to friends and family.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Mine is a nickname I have had for 25 years. I have always been Princess, Lil Princess, or LP to friends and family...

We have a 3 year old in our extended family whom I call my little princess - she is one in so many ways :) I'll probably call her that till I'm too old to form the words, lol.

Thanks for taking part in the post - I appreciate it :)