+9

Movie theatre chairs need foot stools and thicker cushions, amirite?

I know there's not much room...but it'd be doable if they were flapped up...and then I wouldn't want to put my legs up on the chairs in front....

Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 6

Yes.And there should me more leg room anyway says my arthritic knees!

@ThePrinceofWales Yes.And there should me more leg room anyway says my arthritic knees!

Definitely...especially for taller people... And fidgeters...they also need room to move around... Theatres should be built for everyone...not just the average.

That would be a start. I'd would prefer a sofa to stretch out on in my pj's.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply

The movie theater where I go to, has converted all their seats into recliners, and now we are assigned seats. lol The seats are comfortable, but I prefer to sit wherever I want.

There is a theater up around Boulder CO that has seats that are actual recliners. Haven't been there but my son said it's nice.

Just imagine how much they'd charge for tickets then 😂 My city opened up a string of theaters that have cushioned seats and in-movie dining & alcohol. It's like being at home

Anonymous