How ironic and hypocritical is it when SOME righties on this site are always dissing the news media, i.e. CNN, MSNBC, etc. of fake news when what they are reporting is coming straight out of Trump's mouth, but when they think they have found some dirt on Hillary or President Obama, on a news media that no one has ever heard of, then that news is fine with them. Even make posts about it. lol In case they haven't heard, Obama isn't president anymore and Hillary lost the election and people with common sense have moved on. Get a grip people, if you love Trumpo so much why aren't you posting about all the good things he has done....oops, you can't because he hasn't done anything good for our country. Not amirite, I AM RITE. lol

I really enjoy reading their hilarious posts slamming the news media. Evidently they are listening to it, or they wouldn't be slamming it. lol lol They must think that we aren't aware of what hypocrites they really are. lol

Enjoy your day.