+18

The mark of a fair man is one who will apply to himself what he expects of others.

PartyOfOnes avatar Life
8 21

I agree, otherwise one would be a hypocrite if they dont judge themselves the same way as they do others.

It's certainly one of the best attributes!

@JanHaskell It's certainly one of the best attributes!

Well there's a familiar face... hello :D

Admittedly, I'm still a work in progress with perfect fairness but I have the attitude, mostly, lol

Thanks for your input on the issue... I appreciate your coming :)

@2676964

I don't suppose that can be overdone :)

Thanks for your input, Will.

I have tried to live my life, expecting little from others. I have trouble coping with disappointment.
From myself, i expect excellence.
And, most certainly, i have disappointed myself. But..i tend to deal with that differently. I know i can better myself, i reckon.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply
@Carla I have tried to live my life, expecting little from others. I have trouble coping with disappointment. From myself...

You might notice my admission of imperfection just above your post; as I'd told J, I'm still a work in progress and intend to improve whenever it's possible - I do have the desire, and I'm getting from you that you do as well; you'll make it and so will I ;)

Thanks, very much, for giving your input - I truly appreciate it :D

@2676975

I have to agree with your agreement, lol.

Thanks for giving your perspective :)

@2677252

Granted ;)

@2677638

Thanks for taking part in the post, Brian - I appreciate your input :)

Anonymous