Is this article appropriate for Amirite? Hacked Butt Plug Can Be Controlled 'From Anywhere'

I was reading Newsweek and saw this article. It surprised me to see it in the magazine because Newsweek has a tendency to look down it's nose at other publications. So I thought I would ask you guys what you thought about it being on Amirite.

Hacked Butt Plug Can Be Controlled 'From Anywhere'A cybersecurity researcher sent vibrate commands to a butt plug from his laptop.http://www.newsweek.com/hacked-butt-plug-controlled-anywhere-lovense-sex-toy-687719Image for post Is this article appropriate for Amirite?  Hacked Butt Plug Can Be Controlled 'From Anywhere'
67% yes 8% no 8% depends 17% other
Will_Janitors avatar Language
9 20

Ha! I think what is considered "appropriate" on Amirite varies greatly, depending on just who is making that judgement.

What does that even mean?

I bet there’s a deep probing going on!

I saw that post by Brit about the kids watch being hacked - and now you show up with a hackable butt plug?

Found it Newsweek, eh? Are they even a magazine anymore?
So, where do you order these?

@Budwick I saw that post by Brit about the kids watch being hacked - and now you show up with a hackable butt plug? Found...

Ser had to attach the source for me. I believe you can get all the options for a vibrating butt plug at Sex Toys R Us.com

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@Will_Janitor Ser had to attach the source for me. I believe you can get all the options for a vibrating butt plug at Sex Toys R...

I think the more useful information you could provide us with is, who is using them?

I just finished my physical today and after the prostate exam, I can't imagine anyone actually buying a torture device like that.