Has Trump grown a mustache? Too bad he can't grow some brains.

With everything that's happened this week, with all the cruel things Trump has done, making false accusations, showing no sympathy regarding our fallen soldiers, threatening a war hero, he reminds me of a despicable dictator we all hate.

https://www.opednews.com/populum/uploadnic/1-------jpg_50778_20151005-883.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 28
@2677244

And it never ends. There's new crap every day.

It isnt his fault starz.
It's everyone else.

@Carla It isnt his fault starz. It's everyone else.

Exactly, he can't take the blame for anything, and it's proven again with him arguing like a bully about the call he made to the widow of LaDavid Johnson. All he had to do was say, "I'm sorry if you misunderstood my comments to you..... but he would rather argue than admit he was wrong. That's exactly what bullies do.

@2677590

Yes they do. Usually bullies run in packs of three, they are nothing but cowards when out there alone.

agreed. brains,morals, compassion,empathy,kindness...

Hitler was never that harsh. He was a mad man but he was Time Magazine "Man of the Year" in '37 or maybe it was '38.

@2682783

No one on the left will be going to prison, only Trump. This is just another diversion by the Trump administration to change the subject of what he has lied about these last few days.

@2682804

Nah, I don't want to take your hard earned money. lol

Night, night.

@2682811

If I were a betting man I'd take that bet.
There won't be any prosecution for Uranium One regardless of how much money they put in Bill's pocket. There were too many people involved in signing it off for them to show it changed anything.
They've been doing this crap so long they don'r even think it's corruption anymore just SOP.

@2682853

I was referring to Hilary's signature not the sale of Uranium One and there's only one facility in the US capable of producing weapons grade nukes and I don't think there are any in Canada that were part of the deal. Not that I think it's OK, I think it's criminal.
Yeah, they're busted, just like Wells Fargo. There won't be a trial or even an indictment and if there is you can bet some mid level sap will do 20 years just to placate the public while Clinton walks.

@urwutuis I was referring to Hilary's signature not the sale of Uranium One and there's only one facility in the US capable...

The only reason this uranium crap is out there now, is because Trump is afraid that Mueller is closing in on him now, and Trump and Fox Noise is doing everything they can think of to change the subject to Hillary and to get Mueller fired or quit.

That uranium crap has been making the circuit for a long time, so now Trump is bringing it up again. Nothing was ever proven against Hillary and it never will be. It's all just another diversion. But Mueller won't stop, that's why Trump is so scared now.

@StarzAbove The only reason this uranium crap is out there now, is because Trump is afraid that Mueller is closing in on him...

I know. It's another Benghazi. The master of distraction is losing support, finally, so he wants to gather his base.
It's scary to think he still has 37% approval but, then again, as a country we're not very bright.

@urwutuis I know. It's another Benghazi. The master of distraction is losing support, finally, so he wants to gather his...

Just 37% are the dumb ones. Will they wake up when he finally destroys our freedoms, I doubt it.

@2684057

All I can say is good luck with that and I still don't get it. What do you see in that guy?

@2684726

I don't like politicians either but, from my perspective, what he wants is not what this country is supposed to be about. So far it's just a continuation of the last 4 administrations.
Government that protects the minority of the opulent from the majority and insane military expansion.