What keyboard commands will effect a bold text, strike-through, italic, underline, super-script, and sub-script that are specific to this site? Keyboard commands that I've used at other sites don't work here. Thanks in advance.

PartyOfOnes avatar
6 12

If you click on the "Help" menu...then scroll down to "Styles" it will tell you what to key in to get what effect.

@VicZinc http://www.amirite.com/help#styles

The only style I use is italic, as I'm a mafioso.

@ZonkeyBalls The only style I use is italic, as I'm a mafioso.

Lol... well, back in the day, there used to be every praise for the Finnish mafioso - I'm just not sure if I'm imagining that or it's really happened, but thanks for stopping by :D

Thank you, very kindly :D Not knowing that keyboard commands for this type of thing weren't consistent across the net, drove me nuts. I appreciate your help :D

Excellent question! I've been wondering about those for ages! NOW I will not BE UNSTOPPABLE!

@Sunny_the_skeptic Excellent question! I've been wondering about those for ages! NOW I will not BE UNSTOPPABLE!

That naked power's exhilerating, isn't it - nothing in our way to keep us from text manipulation!! HOO-HAH!!

** Before and after text makes it bold
// Before and after text makes it italics
-- Before and after text makes it strike-through
__ Before and after text makes it underlined

I don't know any sub script or superscript commands

@Budwick ** Before and after text makes it bold // Before and after text makes it italics -- Before and after text makes it...

Thank you, kind sir - I honestly appreciate the way you laid that out for me. I'm not especially tech savvy :) Thanks to you, I have this much going for me :D

@PartyOfOne Thank you, kind sir - I honestly appreciate the way you laid that out for me. I'm not especially tech savvy :)...

You are very welcome.
Little things like that really can help in getting a point across.
I'm glad I could help.