Have you ever had a VERY embarrassing moment? Mine just happened today.....

I had to go to the bookstore to get some study materials I needed, so I get dressed with haste and leave. Along the way there's a group of girls probably foreign students that walked past me clearing their throats rather obviously and loudly while looking at me and laughing.

Then it hits me that I'm wearing that peculiar pair of jeans that has this shitty zipper that comes down on its own somehow and it happened yet again (pretty sure I pulled it all the way up) . So then I realize I've been walking the entire way with my zipper open and I've never felt so embarrassed in my life. When I got home, I took that thing and I tied him to my button with a long thread. I'm still embarrassed from leaving home

Image for post Have you ever had a VERY embarrassing moment? Mine just happened today.....
92% Yes 8% No 0% Other
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
6 31

I was 26 and studying computer sciences as a part of my military training. Spies are hard to come by, but one thing James Bond got right was the drinking. I'm not certain if they were Martinis or just a couple of bottles of booze, but I had made friends at the campus and drank a couple of days straight during the weekend. Later on, there was this concert with a big stage built for the purpose. I have been told (I have no recollection of my own) that I went on the stage, took a microphone and yelled something noncomprehensible, before taking my pants down and showing my dick to the bewildered crowd. I was quite embarrassed the next day, when everybody were snickering at me, after which I was told why...

@ZonkeyBalls I was 26 and studying computer sciences as a part of my military training. Spies are hard to come by, but one thing...

Damn..... Ok Zonk you take the prize. Is there a phrase in Finnish for the times when your own experience seems so miniature and mild compared to experience of others?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Then I guess I'm a Pikkujuttu

An open zipper isn't really that much, unless you had your fifteen feet long wang out.

@ZonkeyBalls An open zipper isn't really that much, unless you had your fifteen feet long wang out.

Thankfully no but when I realized why those girls were laughing at me I wanted to die.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Thankfully no but when I realized why those girls were laughing at me I wanted to die.

Well, let's see... I can come and help you out with that, but I want the pay in advance.

I hope the shame and the feeling of being violated go away soon.

@2677418

I decided to change it. I think it's obvious i will seek a tailor.

What about your most humiliating experience?

@2677416

You can try with one. White sandals in kindergarten isn't as bad as being grown and laughed at by girls for a open zipper.

Sure, quite a few of them over the years. One of my most embarrassing ones, was when my kneecap dislocated in a bathroom stall, and I had to be carried out in front of the people attending the wedding reception.

It happens to the best of us. Thankfully, at the time of my experience cell phones did not yet have cameras. And I never drink Tequila again.

@2683579

I get reminded of it every once in awhile. Much to my chagrin. And apparently I need more coffee. I can't spell this morning.

Let's just say it involved a pool table in a bar which is unfortunately owned by a friend of my parents. no smilie

But then some days can be like that.... I think it has more to do with feeling self conscious...

Anonymous