Does anyone else feel like former president George W Bush's speech today was a disapproval of Mr. Trump's administration while Putin's comments were in praise of Trump's actions?

45% I do 27% I don't 27% Other
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
7 11

Yes. And so was Obama's. Now Trump will go after them next. Wonder what nasty names he's call those two respected presidents?

I didn't hear Putin's comments...so I won't comment on that.

I didn't see Putin's comments, but there's no denying President Bush's speech was a condemnation of the current administration.

@PhilboydStudge I didn't see Putin's comments, but there's no denying President Bush's speech was a condemnation of the current...

Phil, Don't you find it ironic that Democrats and Republicans can unite to condemn the current administration but haven't been able to unite on helping the American public in decades?

@JustJimColo Phil, Don't you find it ironic that Democrats and Republicans can unite to condemn the current administration but...

JJ, I'm disgusted with both parties. It seems the well-being of the general public often takes a back seat to politics and getting re-elected.

We are in uncharted waters. President Trump may have truly unnerved members of both parties, or they may just be positioning themselves for the "I told you so's".

@PhilboydStudge JJ, I'm disgusted with both parties. It seems the well-being of the general public often takes a back seat to...

Phil, I've been disgusted with both parties since the 90's. All we get are incompetence, lies, deceit and corruption.
I think over that time, Americans have resigned themselves into accepting this as normal. Congress is the ultimate "Good Old Boy Club". When has either side "cleaned house", or gone after the corruption within their halls? Some of those politicians should get an Oscar for their "performances". We may see a senator going after someone on the news, and later see a picture of them at dinner together laughing and patting each other on the back. It's all a "show" for the American taxpayer, pretending they work for us.

I know you and many others here don't like Trump. I do, and here is why. Do I like some of his outrageous tweets and some of the off the wall statements he makes? No, not always. Do I like the fact that he is calling politicians, on both sides, out? Yes. Politicians in congress have enjoyed almost total immunity to real accountability since the 60's.

I keep hearing about all the crazy things Trump has done. Have you looked at the actual Executive Orders Trump has signed? What we hear from the left and the media doesn't really match the truth. Here is a list of those Executive Orders. Please take a look and tell me which ones are "crazy" or one you don't actually agree with. (All of them are listed here) Which ones are not in the best interest of the American citizen?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L...y_Donald_Trump

Do I agree with his "style"? Probably not so much. I'm looking for results, not rhetoric. Trump is hated by the left so much, that anything he does will get negative spin from the media.

It's almost ironic that the same people who are standing behind Bush in his comments today are the same ones who were stabbing him in the back for the past 8 years.

@JustJimColo It's almost ironic that the same people who are standing behind Bush in his comments today are the same ones who...

As someone here I respect very much once said, "even a blind chicken finds a corn once in awhile.'