Do you live in an apartment with thin walls - thin enough to hear every intimate expression?

Image for post Do you live in an apartment with thin walls - thin enough to hear every intimate expression?
PartyOfOnes avatar
7 45

I don't think there is much intimacy going on here, where I live. I would love to fuck my neighbor, she's really hot, but also kinda bitchy... And that sort of behavior turns my knob down, not up. Make no mistake, she is pretty much 9+/10, but boy... I don't like it, when people - no matter, which of the six generally accepted sexes they present - get on my nerves. I could always hate-fuck her in the ass, but since I'm a decent person and not a rapist... That does limit my options here. I could always ring the doorbell and ask her, if she wants an angry neighbor coming inside her... But somehow, that's not as romantic as it might seem to the other people.

Exceptional visual and all-together nice vocal ;)

I see you have been helped with the image. I usually don't like it, when that happens, but... Well... Women. What you can't hate, you gotta love.

@ZonkeyBalls I see you have been helped with the image. I usually don't like it, when that happens, but... Well... Women. What...

Ah, now... I won't fault the women, lol... not anymore than men ;D and your therapy efforts helped so thanks for that ;P

Best of luck to you with the rest of your day. Be good to yourself, you deserve it!

@2678336

I can get where it would've been. I should buy ear buds or plugs; the ear pads I have leak sound so.....

Thanks for your post, Tiff - good to see you :)

From 1am till 2:30am I had to listen to an earful. None of the dialog was anything I hadn't been a part of in my own space, but I felt like a criminal listening to what went on in their space - feeling like a vouyer that I had no choice being, if that makes any sense. Anyway, it sucked.

@Sukiesnow either leave them a message...or pretend it never happened. Which is the best?

They won't abstain from intimate activities and I can't pretend because they're 7 feet from where my computer is, lol - 6" walls. I'm considering ear buds, ear plugs, or a better headset.

@PartyOfOne They won't abstain from intimate activities and I can't pretend because they're 7 feet from where my computer is...

If you plan on staying there for a long time...hit your landlord up for some money and think about installing soundproofing.

Someone I know did that; it did make a big difference.

@JustJimColo No.

Thanks for posting, Jim, I appreciate it :)

I did...the best way to drown the "music" is turning on your A/C and your Fan...the sounds of the two of them should be enough of a distraction.

The thing to learn is: if you can hear them...they can hear you....

@Sukiesnow I did...the best way to drown the "music" is turning on your A/C and your Fan...the sounds of the two of them...

I don't use AC and the fan on during the cooler months is uncomfortable... believe me, I've considered everything, lol but thanks for making an attempt :)

@PartyOfOne I don't use AC and the fan on during the cooler months is uncomfortable... believe me, I've considered...

Well...I know I'm repeating but...the air can be stuffy during the winter; a fan is good for circulation... I have one I play during the night...it's old and makes enough nice noise to distract attention and sleep well...

Believe me there are no ear plugs that do their job properly.

Otherwise...you can also try to put on Earmuff headphones... play your own music in your head and fall asleep that way.

@2678949

Oh, joy :)

Thanks for your post and confirming evidence that we're not the only ones ;D

Also: we have gotten used to privacy and having it our way. Imagine if you lived in Tokyo...and you only have those paper maché walls separating your room from others. Ask yourself: how do they all cope?

Yes — enough to hear death threats against me from two rooms away, with my door closed mind you, and fire the culprits.

@2695724

LOL. I guess you and he have it pretty good, then :P

Thanks for your post, Jaxxi. Good to see you again, too :)

God no, this is not a trend in Bulgaria. My walls are so damn thick I cant even get the neighbor's WIFI

@Sunny_the_skeptic God no, this is not a trend in Bulgaria. My walls are so damn thick I cant even get the neighbor's WIFI

Well, that sucks - I'll do what I can to have the CIA help you with that, :D

Thanks, by the way, for posting your feedback - I appreciate it :)

@2712748

I'm on a shoestring budget so that's not going to happen but it may be a good thought for some reading the post:) Thanks for putting it our there ;D

No but our neighbors smoke cigarettes after me and my husband rock the house.😏