VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
9 14

Driving around a roundabout, some jerk passed me and cut in front of me, I barely missed him.

@2678198

Right on both counts. It was faked, and we can never know the truth on any matter.

@Budwick And yet Bub knew the truth about that one instantly!

What was the truth? That there was not truth?

@VicZinc What was the truth? That there was not truth?

What did you tell him he was right about? There is your answer - and that's the truth!

@Budwick What did you tell him he was right about? There is your answer - and that's the truth!

The truth was it is fake? What the heck Bud, does that make sense to you? Because if it does then why do you always argue with me when I say the truth is that we can't know the truth?

You have me so confused. Is bald a hair style? How can not the truth be the truth?

@Budwick So, now you believe in truth?

I don't believe in anything Bud, you know that. I also think it is possible that the truth exists, you know that too.
What I do think is that human beings are incapable of //knowing the truth on any matter//.

Please get that right next time.

One day...I let Wolfie (my ferret) out on the grass next to the sidewalk and a house. Instead of moseying about in the grass...Wolfie took off and got into the people's lawn and dashed under their deck. {I think he expected me to chase him :)} The people wouldn't let me on their property - weird! - so I was prepared to scale a 6 ft high fence in a dress... in order to save my Wolfie... Just as I was hoisting up my skirt...there's Wolfie dashing out...thank goodness....

My version of a narrow escape.

Anonymous