It seems the same members are always involved in drama. Will it ever stop? lol.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ddrama.gif
0% YES 64% NO 36% Other
TV, Movies & Theatre
2 63

Some people seem to be like magnets for it. Sorry, I don't vote on anon questions. I don't like to give feedback without getting any back. :)

@2678678

Are you the poster MM? lol lol

@2678690

I can't spell Syn....so I either have to call you Gates or MM. lol lol

But you didn't reply to my question, so I'll rephrase it.

SynysterGates are you the poster? lol lol

@2678695

I'll just call you Sin, easier. lol6 smilie6 smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2678765

That'll work. Now if I can remember that, I'm so used to MM, and I hate changes. lol

@2678774

Oh no, say it isn't so....may he R.I.P. lol

@2678784

Bad boy, I'm gonna have to have a talk with him, that is if I can find him. lol

@2678774

Walberg will be so disappointed!不

@2678715

It's rather strange that this poster is complaining about drama, but then he makes a post about drama. lol Rather ironic, don't you think? lol

@2678759

Yes he/she does. lol lol And I know what it is. lol lol

@2678771

How do you know? It could be a guy in disguise...lol

@2678778

What's an "other". lol

No, not always. "Drama" does usually get a lot of attention, without a doubt.

@Piper2 No, not always. "Drama" does usually get a lot of attention, without a doubt.

I think this poster thinks that political posts are drama, they are not, mine are very serious.

@StarzAbove I think this poster thinks that political posts are drama, they are not, mine are very serious.

I think many people define drama, based simply on their very own definition of it. I have no idea what this anonymous poster thinks. :)

@Piper2 I think many people define drama, based simply on their very own definition of it. I have no idea what this...

Someone just stirring the pot on a Friday night with nothing better to do. lol I call it Friday night entertainment.

@2678791

I think it's the other way around..... I'm getting a rise out of her/him. lol lol

@PhilboydStudge

xD
Love the reaction. That baby is going places, I tell you!

Only when stirrers like you find somewhere else to play.

@TheCensoredBrit Only when stirrers like you find somewhere else to play.

y smiliey smilie

This is the second time I think this week that Samantha has posted to stir the pot. lol lol Maybe he/she doesn't have a life, you think? lol

Hey Samantha, Image in content

I'm not aware of any drama, please tell us where all this drama is that is going on.

@2678749

Doesn't like drama, but posts a drama post. lol

@2678755

y smiliey smilie

I wonder who those members are that Sammy is posting about? Is it you, JD? lol lol Or could it be SG? hummmm, that is the question.

@2678775

I know, just teasing. I'm innocent as a new born baby. I am never involved in drama, I leave that to the stalker who stalks my every word. lol

Well, I've flagged it, so I''m going to have a look for some interesting stuff to post about.

Since the post was from someone who is anonymous. I's suspect he/she is one who likes to bring drama but not face it.

Wish you could say of whom you speak , Yes it seems to be the case, So those that can't get along --well I usually don't talk or respond to them unless I agree - lest they say they are getting bullied somehow.

You tell me, Samantha. Obviously you know all about it.

Fox? Why would you have a surgery for having smaller titties?! That's stupid. That's the real drama here.

@2678698

Hold on a sec QT. I wouldn't say its been non-stop nor solely the ''I hate <enter name of opposing political figure here>'' brigade.

I thought I had some pretty decent space based posts somewhere in there ;)

I skip past politics on here..
So that's 95% of drama squashed..

The other 5%...i somehow usually miss..

Every person will get exactly what it is they want on this site....concerning drama or no drama..

If you jab.....you'll keep getting jabbed back..

@2678726

I've learned certain things are better kept to ones self..on this site.

Whether someone agrees with me or not, on those subjects, really doesn't concern me..

I never really did quizzes.. lol

If a post is other than that, politics or religion, i'd probably make a reply biggrin smilie

The best piece of advice that I could give ya Samantha is please don't lick the same spoon you just used to stir the pot with biggrin smilie

New flash: Creating a post complaining about drama only helps contribute to it. Best to ignore it and go on about your day and not get involved or caught up in it.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.