+12

Why on Earth are gas station bathrooms locked anyways...are they terrified someone might go in and clean them🙄

Why on earth is the men's bathroom 10 times cleaner than the ladies room?😘

Image for post Why on Earth are gas station bathrooms locked anyways...are they terrified someone might go in and clean them🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
9 22
@2679268

Sadly that is so true. I remember stopping at one that looked like something from the movie "Wrong Turn" omg smilie

@2679284

I think there should be a law if there isn't

@2679170

A couple of years ago, I was out with a friend and we were looking for turtles and stopped at a gas station. He couldn't figure out why I wouldn't use the ladies room. I opened the door and said would you, it was rather bad but the men's bathroom was spotless. I had noticed this at almost every gas station I have ever been at.

Too funny. Finding a gas station washroom worthy of peeing in is a rarity.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +4Reply
@2679285

I honestly believe that on the second one hehe smilie

To keep people from stealing the mints out of the urinals.

@2679956

Good point. I see a lot of that in the Wal-Mart bathrooms. My thing is who takes a sharpie to go to the bathroom ono smilie

@2680189

I think I have only been to one that was on the outside and was shocked that it was not locked but what was even more shocking is the bathrooms were spotless. I know wish I would have asked them why they didn't lock them but I really didn't think about it till now.

My ex-brother in law runs a gas station with interior bathrooms and had vandals come in and caused all kinds of damage. He had one customer that could have been seriously injured had she not noticed what they had did.

Sad that there are people like that out there.

@2680207

Out of all the ones we have, I think only one has an exterior restroom.