Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 24

There is no way for me think of trump in any way but with cynicism and contempt.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

It's difficult to think of JFK's Democratic Party and today's Democratic Party with the same reverence.

Kennedy had a number of failures while in office as well as scandles. I think the only reason he went down in history the way he did was because he was assasinated.

@2680209

I heard somewhere, the left is demanding they take down Lincolns statue.

@2680224

Does it matter what the source of information is, if the information is true?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/20...k-pastor-says/

@JustJimColo I heard somewhere, the left is demanding they take down Lincolns statue.

I really don't think A pastor in Chicago is representative of what "the left" is demanding.

@Piper2 I really don't think A pastor in Chicago is representative of what "the left" is demanding.

It's not just "A" pastor. It's everyone wanting something.... Heard here recently that some people want the names of some parks renamed from names like Washington Park to Malcom X park to reflect the ethnic communities the park is in.

@JustJimColo It's not just "A" pastor. It's everyone wanting something.... Heard here recently that some people want the names...

I heard that too, in the link you posted. All I'm saying, is that I know that not to be a demand that many, many left leaning people 'support'.
If people want different statues honoring someone in their own communities, I'm sure there's room for more than one.

@2679740

:) I knew someone was gonna come up with somethin'...

There isn't a single president - dead or alive that I have 'reverence' for. They are/were all human and all made mistakes, none were/are perfect. Some were/are just much worse than others.

Anonymous