Can you name a band/singer who is not really talented but has had a lot of Luck...

Image for post Can you name a band/singer who is not really talented but has had a lot of Luck...
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 33
@2679694

What's wrong with her? All those girl singers are kinda the same to me...

@2680068

Why do you think she's an idiot?

@2680076

As in she's preaching for open borders but she would never be around the people from 3rd world countries she claims to root for?

@2680083

Now that I think about it, it's very possible she's nothing like she preaches, think about it. Celebrities are entirely dependent on public opinion, their well being is directly connected on how many people like them and in order do good for themselves they will say ANYTHING that appeals to their public to keep themselves wealthy.

@2680091

As dishonest and hypocritical as it sounds I'd probably do the same in their place, it's ridiculous to lose your wealth just because of the things you say.

@2679698

The Beatles and BJ had more than just Good Luck.

@2679770

And when he started out...no one knew about Muslims much... be different if he started out today...

Although I do love "Suzanne"...

@2679872

He's something like that...

@2679883

I like being told what I am becoming...

@2679890

It's a response to a dopey comment... Christ...

@Sukiesnow He's something like that...

Leonard Cohen was Jewish, although he also embraced Buddhism. He was a very talented songwriter too, of course.

@JerryHendrickson Mick Jagger.

What used to upset me about the Stones was that they bought music... Now I am over that and thankful since not many singer's personal lyrics are all that great.

Now, Mick would've had success in many careers...he was even okay as an actor.

Justin Bieber. I'd also say Paris Hilton but I don't know why is she famous, can't think of 1 reason I knows her.

William Hung