Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
8 7

First Grade Learns Animal Names

One day the teacher decides to play an animal game.
She holds up a picture of a giraffe and asks if anyone knows what it is. No one raises his/her hand.

The teacher says, "See it's long neck? What animal has a long neck?"
Sally holds up her hand and asks if it is a giraffe.
"Very good, Sally," the teacher replies. Next she holds up a picture of a zebra. None of the students holds up his/her hand.

"See the stripes on this animal? What animal has stripes?" Billy holds up his hand and says it is a zebra.
"Very good, Billy," the teacher replies. Next she holds up a picture of a deer. None of the students holds up his/her hand.

"See the big antlers on this animal. What animal has horns like this?" Still no one guesses. "Let me give you another hint: it's something your mother calls your father."
Johnny shouts out, "I know what it is! It's a horny bastard."

Link: http://www.jokelibrary.net/educ...lic_discipline

Parents ought to supervise their language - lol.

Reminds me of a funny alphabet table from the 20th century, at first it was nice, apple for A, ball for B, cat for C but then it got to N and things got went really south because the picture was of a black kid. Haha what kind of things they used to teach kids. Image in content

@2680049

Lol - that doubles the laugh.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

Anonymous