+6

Former Presidents United For "One America Appeal", A Great Visual For A Worthy Cause

In times of tragedy and political uneasiness it is a sight to behold to see five Former Presidents of differing political parties and views come together united for a worthy cause, to raise funds for hurricane ravaged Texas, Florida and the Caribbean.

5 former US presidents headline hurricane relief concert in Texas | Fox BusinessTitled “Deep From The Heart: One America Appeal Concert,” the event will feature appearances from Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter. The concert will be streamed live on One America Appeal’s YouTube page and on its website.http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/10/21/5-former-us-presidents-headline-hurricane-relief-concert-in-texas.htmlImage for post Former Presidents United For "One America Appeal", A Great Visual For A Worthy Cause
Dars avatar Animals & Nature
5 14
@2680112

Nixon, Carter, Ford, Reagan, Bush 41, and Clinton were all together in the mid-'90s at the opening of the Reagan Presidential Library in California.

@2680112

Putting all politics aside...which I assure you isn't always easy for me, seeing this joint effort was refreshing.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +2Reply
@2680532

That is a great thought Linnster. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply

Yes, I think it's nothing but good when that happens.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2680238

I am making a serious effort to be unbiased on this one. And it hurts me NOT to say what I think. But I hear ya friend.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2680136

OK...what exactly is the wolf doing to that poor sheep.

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply