What a great thing seeing five of our former presidents, all getting along, taking time out of their busy schedules to work for the American people to help the hurricane victims. I didn't always agree with all five of them but they were presidential and worked for the American people. That's what will make America Great Again!!!! Amirite?

I'm so glad Trump didn't participate, he would have ruined it all by saying it was all about him, like he always does. Wonder how long it will take before he starts tweeting and dissing those five because they received more attention than he did yesterday? Or has he already?

Instead he is tweeting mean and cruel comments to the wife of the fallen soldier, he just has no moral compass at all and has no empathy for anyone, and this proves it.

Image for post What a great thing seeing five of our former presidents, all getting along, taking time out of their busy schedules to work for the American people to help the hurricane victims.   I didn't always agree with all five of them but they were presidential and worked for the American people.   That's what will make America Great Again!!!!   Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
7 27
@2680535

That's what it will take, but I don't see that happening with the current administration. They are dividing our country more each day.

@2680544

It would nice if the Congress would follow what they know to be true, instead of following along like sheep.

@2680536

Same here, he would have pushed all of them aside and had to be in the center, to get the most attention. I'm not sure he was even invited, I heard he would have gotten a lot of boos, so that was the reason he didn't show up.

@2680543

Thank you, my sweet friend, I appreciate that very much.

@2680595

That is strange, isn't it?

So I misunderstood your statement "He didn't participate..."

Thank you StarsAbove.

@2680634

Thanks, I thought it was too. Guess this isn't my night to post. People are easily offended over nothing.

@2680564

Just stating the facts, something you can't seem to handle.

@2680596

I get really tired of his obsessions with Trump, if he doesn't like my posts, then he needs to stay off of them. He needs to tend to his own politics, those that really matter to him, and stay out of ours.

@2680597

It's my post, and I welcome all comments, but you're the one that is ruining it with your nasty attitude. backoff smiliebackoff smiliebackoff smiliebackoff smilie

@2680622

That's fine with me,

President Trump did participate. And he thanked all five Former Presidents for their Service.