0

Soldier Stands Guard A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?" The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler." "I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield." The general said, "Drive on!" The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker." The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!" The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?" Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html

Image for post Soldier Stands Guard *** A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?"   The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."   "I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield."   The general said, "Drive on!"   The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."   The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!"   The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?" *** Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
11 19
@2680865

Thank you, Rooster. biggrin smiliehehe smilie

Ha!!!
:)

@Carla Ha!!! :)

Lol, Carla - that looks like a big grin. hehe smiliehehe smilie

A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate. His orders were clear. No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back. The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?"

The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you through. You've got to have a sticker on the windshield."

The general said, "Drive on!"

The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."

The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on!"

The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, "General, I'm new at this. Do I shoot you or the the driver?"

Link: http://www.ahajokes.com/war031.html

@2680835

Lol - thank you, Bub.
hehe smilie

I iked this one. :)

@JustJimColo I iked this one. :)

I am glad that you do, JustJimColo. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2680870

Lol, SynysterGates, thank you. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Thanks for the laughs!

Lol, Ozzyboy, you're very welcome. hehe smiliehehe smilie

And the joke ...is..?....what?

@RECRUIT And the joke ...is..?....what?

Well, the orders of the new sentry were clear: No car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield. But there were two people inside, the general and the driver.
hehe smiliehehe smilie