BREAKING NEWS: **The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and American Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team, causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string...

Image for post BREAKING NEWS:  **The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and American Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team, causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS.  Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string...
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 29

Good one! Love it! Thanks for the laugh! I sure need it!

@Rooster Good one! Love it! Thanks for the laugh! I sure need...

Thanks, I think we all need more laughs around here. lol

@StarzAbove Thanks, I think we all need more laughs around here. lol

You bet! I'm just waiting here for the plumber! Damn kitchen faucet decided to go! What a mess! Fancy Moen faucet and that she blows!

@Rooster Yep! At least it wasn't on a week-end!

The last mess I had like that was with the water heater, it started leaking, we had water all over the floor in the utility room and some in the kitchen. What a horrible mess that was.

@2681352

lol I had to explain it to Sukie. hehe smiliehehe smilie

HA!!!
Biggest smile ive had all day!

@2681365

lol It does, doesn't it?

@2681390

Same with me. lol

Now that's funny! hehe smilie

Ha Ha! With Rogers out for 7 weeks they may as well. 😂

I don't know that I'll ever understand this issue.

LMAO! ~)