What is something that you think is unfair?

Image for post What is something that you think is unfair?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
14 50

Death is unfair.

@2681338

Yes most everything is unfair, especially when all you do is look for unfair things. Move on doing the best you can to be a fair person.

Bo beat me to it.
I share her humble opinion....

@2681396

Learn the tax rules, I don't pay taxes because I learned , but everyone is able to do many deductions, just find out what you can do and take advantage.

It is unfair that tax exempt entities get to import non taxpaying people and dump them on the taxpayers to pay for health care, education, food and housing. Then these same entities collect $100 a head for these imports.
If people want to come here to work, fine, but no entitlements. Do it like our ancestors did it - work for what you get. Then there would be no animosity toward the newcomers because it would be the fair way to be here.

@ozzyboy It is unfair that tax exempt entities get to import non taxpaying people and dump them on the taxpayers to pay for...

Ozzy, I agree with you. It should be nobody gets benefits unless they paid taxes for 10 years at least. Why won't anyone listen to us?? A vote of real people should be taken on that subject.

@urwutuis and yet you don't pay taxes. How typical.

urwut -Typical of what:?) I worked hard all my life, I still work, but less than before. don't pay taxes because I am not wealthy BUT I am smart and have a home business that keep me from paying taxes at tax time, anyone can do that, even moving can be a tax deduction, if you rent a room in your owned home , even a trailer home like mine -that enables you to tax deductions for repairs and improvements.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred urwut -Typical of what:?) I worked hard all my life, I still work, but less than before. don't pay taxes because I...

Oh yeah, the how typical asshole remark was based on a survey that found almost half the people on medicare say they have never used a govt program

@2682369

Seriously? You want to start with personal attacks already?
I don't get a paycheck and the medicare comment was a reference to an earlier comment. I thought I made that pretty clear.
Is English your first language?

@urwutuis Seriously? You want to start with personal attacks already? I don't get a paycheck and the medicare comment was a...

OK I can see you only like your own words. Sorry I answered your questions. Sorry you feel attacked. English yes, I am all English.

@urwutuis Oh yeah, the how typical asshole remark was based on a survey that found almost half the people on medicare say...

every check every penny you earn is taxed and your money is taken to pay into medicare. It is like a savings plan, government should stop stealing money or refund what I have paid in - then when I retire I won't claim medicare. I don't think something you are forced to pay into is a benefit it is a savings account for the elderly who would not otherwise make plans for old age.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred every check every penny you earn is taxed and your money is taken to pay into medicare. It is like a savings...

But you're forced to pay taxes and so am I. You don't want your money going to old people.
I don't want to subsidize fossil fuel
I pay taxes for schools and I have no children.
Everybody pays for things they don't want.

I'd rather pay for free school than train a kid to kill someone he doesn't know just to get a college education.

If we didn't dump so much money into the military money pit we'd have enough for "free" health care, free college for anyone who wanted to go and could meet requirements, have a few hundred million for walking around money and still have the highest military budget in the world.
You want to cut something cut the bloated military.

How is it corporations develop technology using public funds but all the profit is private?
Why aren't stocks taxed as property?

@urwutuis But you're forced to pay taxes and so am I. You don't want your money going to old people. I don't want to...

rtwut I was replying to a certain line a survey that found almost half the people on medicare say they have never used a govt program I was saying to what was written - I was saying people have to pay for medicare so it is very reasonable they think it is for them to use. Not a program like welfare or food stamps.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be such an ass.
I know how the tax system works it just seems odd to be talking about paying taxes for 10 years before receiving any benefit while I have more money in my pocket than BofA and GE paid in taxes over the last 10 years but that never seems to come up. It's always immigrants that are the problem many of whom are refugees we created.

If you think those lower on the economic ladder are the problem you're being manipulated by those higher on the economic ladder.

The problem isn't the poor or the very rich. It's the system of lunacy called "free market Capitalism" that not only allows but creates such a lopsided distribution of wealth.
The ones who are getting money for nothing are guys like Buffet, Gates and the Koch's who manipulate the market.
Gates is said to have 80 billion dollars which, in a hedge fund, at a meager 5% is 82 million dollars a week for contributing nothing. That's absurd. He couldn't spend that in 100 lifetimes. He doesn't buy lottery tickets because he wins the lottery every week while working Americans can't afford to send their kids to college or lose their homes because they get sick.

It's not the people it's a system where the well being of people and society are always secondary to monetary gain. A system that virtually guarantees perpetual war since war is the most profitable " investment" in existence especially when you fund both sides.
Without Standard Oil Hitler's planes never would have left the ground. Without Ford his tanks and trucks wouldn't have had spare parts and without Prescott Bush he would have been pennyless.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Ozzy, I agree with you. It should be nobody gets benefits unless they paid taxes for 10 years at least. Why won't...

It also strikes me that the SS increases are rigged. Why should the rate of 2% increase be levied on everyone? It should be gradually reduced as the income increases. Should those who bring in over $500,000 get a 2% increase while those getting $20,000 get the same 2%? Sounds highly unfair in a society that is supposed to be helping the lower and middle classes.

That innocence and beauty have no enemy but time.

In this whole world, what is fair?
Beauty
Intelligence
Perseverance
Material possessions
and on and on...
None if it is "fair". You just have to play the hand your dealt to the best of your abilities.

when an innocent puppy has to go outside to use the bathroom.

@Skunky when an innocent puppy has to go outside to use the bathroom.

Skunky - innocent pups usually love to go outside . All of mine have even in the snow, my current pup goes out and snorts the snow till she is chocking, silly thing but she wants to so i don't stop her. gst smilie

@2681583

It's the system. That's how Capitalism works

@2681848

and you can only get a loan if you don't need the money

Clubbing and skinning baby seal. They look lot like that cute pup~~>>>>>>>

Would you like that alphabetically or in order of importance?

Life, but not without reason. Here are two obvious reasons.

Earth is unfair! Different climates lead to an uneven distribution of resources, genetic diversity, different economies, societies, and so on.

This wonder is unfair. If it weren’t, we’d all be bland, grey blobs. Fairness is boring!
Opinions may vary with owner.

The fact that I work for 10 days and the government keeps 4 of that in taxes.

10 hotdogs in a pack...and 8 hot dog buns in a pack..