President "CHUMP" signed $1 BILLION dollars in Federal Aid to Puerto Rico, and donated a million dollars of his own money. THAT BASTARD!! What did YOU do for Puerto Rico??

Image for post President "CHUMP" signed $1 BILLION dollars in Federal Aid to Puerto Rico, and donated a million dollars of his own money. THAT BASTARD!! What did YOU do for Puerto Rico??
20% Nothing 0% I felt bad for them, which made me feel good. 0% Nothing 0% I prayed for them, which made me feel good. 0% Nothing 40% I hate Chump, which makes makes me feel good. 20% Nothing 20% Other
FuzzyPeachs avatar Life
1 40

Chump is right, he might have said he donated a million, but he lies all the time, so I seriously doubt it. He said he would give $25,000 to a Gold Star family months ago, but until asked about it the other day, found out he did not, so they rushed a check through just the other day. Evidently he conveniently forgot about it.

@StarzAbove Chump is right, he might have said he donated a million, but he lies all the time, so I seriously doubt it. He...

Chump is what I said, but, I think the question was; What did YOU do for Puerto Rico?

So he gave 25,000 to a Gold Star family. That bastard!!

FuzzyPeachs avatar FuzzyPeach I hate Chump, which makes makes me feel good. 0Reply
@FuzzyPeach Chump is what I said, but, I think the question was; What did YOU do for Puerto Rico? So he gave 25,000 to...

The only thing I could do, was donate money to the Red Cross. Wrote to my congressman.....Prayed a lot!

What did YOU do for Puerto Rico?

@StarzAbove The only thing I could do, was donate money to the Red Cross. Wrote to my congressman.....Prayed a lot! What did...

I prayed a lot, which made me feel good, which means I also did nothing. But I'm not complaining about someone who donated a million dollars.

@FuzzyPeach I prayed a lot, which made me feel good, which means I also did nothing. But I'm not complaining about someone...

I wouldn't complain either, but I doubt he gave a million. He lies so much, we can't believe anything he says.

Do you have proof that he pledged and gave $1M to Puerto Rico. I know he said he would give a million to Harvey, but not Puerto Rico.

@StarzAbove Do you have proof that he pledged and gave $1M to Puerto Rico. I know he said he would give a million to Harvey...

I said
"and he donated a million dollars of his own money". That's what I said.
Check his 2017 tax returns.

@FuzzyPeach I said "and he donated a million dollars of his own money". That's what I said. Check his 2017 tax returns.

What does his 2017 tax returns have to do with your question about Puerto Rico and his giving 1 million of his own money to the cause?

@StarzAbove What does his 2017 tax returns have to do with your question about Puerto Rico and his giving 1 million of his own...

Check them for proof. And I never said "for the cause". Where did you read that? I said he donated a million dollars of his own money.

@FuzzyPeach Check them for proof. And I never said "for the cause". Where did you read that? I said he donated a million...

If he would show his tax returns, then we would know if he was lying or not, but he won't do that, because he would be caught lying again.

I also didn't attack them whilst they were trying to deal with this crisis or throw life saving supplies out like they were freebies at a football game

@TheCensoredBrit I also didn't attack them whilst they were trying to deal with this crisis or throw life saving supplies out like...

Or basically telling them that they were costing him too much money and then dissing the Mayor of San Juan for begging for help for her people. How cruel is that.

@StarzAbove Or basically telling them that they were costing him too much money and then dissing the Mayor of San Juan for...

Maybe he should have just prayed a lot, instead of signing for that billion dollars in federal aid.

@FuzzyPeach Maybe he should have just prayed a lot, instead of signing for that billion dollars in federal aid.

He's the President of the United States, and he has the power to give that much money to Americans who are in need and I'm glad he did. I have no such power. So I prayed.

I doubt Trump knows how to pray.

@2681800

You remind me quite a bit about the man you're defending Fuzzbutt. Quite happy to sling accusations about with nothing to back them up.

@TheCensoredBrit Meanwhile, his own party can't even stomach him... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41729586

Getting back on topic, he helped disaster victims. You complain, but did NOTHING.

@2681653

People are complaining that Trump hasn't done enough for Puerto Rico, I want to know what the complainers have done. Simple. And there are plenty of viable answer options.

FuzzyPeachs avatar FuzzyPeach I hate Chump, which makes makes me feel good. +1Reply
@2681684

I said
"and he donated a million dollars of his own money".
On tax returns, it all comes under the heading "Charitable Donations".
Google doesn't know everything.wink smilie

@2681874

Implied?? ono smilie

Yes, when he releases hehe smilie his 2017 tax returns, his disaster donation(s) will be under charitable donations. Am I wrong?

I think it's great that Trump donated $1 million of his estimated $3+ billion to various charities targeted towards helping the Houston area recover from Hurricane Harvey. Kudos to him for that! He signed $15 billion in aid to the communities in Texas and Louisiana that were devastated by that hurricane.

In the meantime, his very public insensitivity towards the victims of Hurricane Maria has been a tad callous.
I wish I was in position to help Puerto Rico in some kind of way. I'm still waiting to get the Hurricane Irma damage to my roof repaired, and have no idea yet what that will cost. My feeling "bad" for the victims of any disaster has never made me "good". :/

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Nothing +2Reply
@Piper2 I think it's great that Trump donated $1 million of his estimated $3+ billion to various charities targeted...

We all wish we were in a position to be more charitable, but we should not criticize and ridicule those who are, for not giving enough.

Perhaps the next President can enact a 'tear tariff' for generosity. For each dollar donated, two tears must accompany. No tears, no donations accepted.

@FuzzyPeach Perhaps the next President can enact a 'tear tariff' for generosity. For each dollar donated, two tears must...

Nah...I am not aware of ANY president who has refused any financial aid to an area suffering from a devastating event that happened to happen under their 'watch'. Not to those who are Americans, anyway.

As far as that $1 billion in aid you must be referring to that Trump signed , that was required by a federal law. He has indeed asked for far more for general disaster relief, and much of that might benefit Puerto Rico.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Nothing +1Reply

Listen 'Rotten Peach', I seriously doubt that 1 million has left Trump's account and is making it's way to Pureto Rico. But you are right with "Chump" and "bastard" references, keep up the good work.

@dru18 Listen 'Rotten Peach', I seriously doubt that 1 million has left Trump's account and is making it's way to Pureto...

Trump says a lot of things, but never carries through with any of it. He'll never part with a million to help the Puerto Ricans....but he sure would in Florida where Mara Lago is.....that's for darn sure.

name calling, rudeness, hate, and mean spiritedness will not be tolerated on my posts. Goodbye.

My name is Fuzzy Peach, or Fuzzy, not "Fuzzbutt". Name calling, rudeness , and other off topic diversions will result in a block.

Thanks to the rest of you for having manners.

My name is Fuzzy Peach, or fuzzy...NOT 'Rotten Peach'. Name calling, rudeness, hate, and mean spiritedness will result in a block.