+6

Presidents interacting with people in times of need

Image for post Presidents interacting with people in times of need
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 17

Methinks your blatant bias is showing.

@2682286

Indeed they are Tiffanee.

We are, hopefully, more than the sum of our politics. ~)

very true, while the others offered nothing more then hugs Trump was offering actaul help

Democrat party is imploding. Shouldn't you be packing? Getting ready to leave the country?

@Dar Ought to fit right in...one way ticket to Venezuela

Yeah, a couple real Einsteins. "Mom said I should bring safety glasses. She didn't say I had to wear them!"

@Budwick I'm diggin the Avatar Darjack!

The pop art filtered me...lol. Thanks! ~)

@Dar The pop art filtered me...lol. Thanks! ~)

See? Guys notice stuff. Sometimes we need a frying pan on the noggin to remind us to say somethin, but we notice.

@Dar LoL! Ya did good Budwick. ~) So I hereby present you with the Man Award of The...

I am overwhelmed!
I'd like to thank my lovely wife, that hammered these lessons deep into my brain over the years.
A special shout out to Hellmanns. Mrs. Budwick keeps my 'tah-may'tahs' in a mayonnaise jar - and has kept them safe for years!
And of course Darjack - an amazing woman - smart AND fun!
[Cue music and get that ham off the sage!]

@Budwick I am overwhelmed! I'd like to thank my lovely wife, that hammered these lessons deep into my brain over the...

Well done! And you can tell your lovely wife she did a great job. ~) And thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated sir. ~)

Trump has no compassion for anyone and he's proven that this past week. What person disses a Gold Star wife and calls her a liar....TRUMP.

Anonymous