The senate just voted 50-50 with Pence supplying the tiebreaker, to kill class action lawsuits and to enforce arbitration rules. Wells Fargo, Equifax and all other large corporations and banks win again. Did you really think the republicans care about 'Main Street' more than they care about 'Wall Street'?

VicZincs avatar
4 18
The people are still deciding if VicZinc is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2682122

Agreed. I think that only term limits and campaign finance reform can change that. Still they 'both' seem to run on the promise that they do care and the 'other side' sucks.

@VicZinc Agreed. I think that only term limits and campaign finance reform can change that. Still they 'both' seem to run...

Agreed? What do you mean Agree? That's not what your post says - not even close! How do you keep up with the deceitfulness Vic? Say two different things on the same page - you expect no one to notice? Did YOU notice?

@Budwick Agreed? What do you mean Agree? That's not what your post says - not even close! How do you keep up with the...

And how does this negate my post?

If I asked "do you think swans are pink?"

and your response was,
"neither swans nor ducks are pink" -
and I said "agreed"

how is that deceit?

@VicZinc And how does this negate my post? If I asked "do you think swans are pink?" and your response was, "neither...

Vic, vic, vic. "Did you really think the republicans care about 'Main Street' more than they care about 'Wall Street'?" So, when you say republicans, you actually mean republicans AND democrats?

@Budwick Vic, vic, vic. "Did you really think the republicans care about 'Main Street' more than they care about 'Wall...

It is a simple question Budwick.

Why don't you try answering it instead of looking for a fight.

@VicZinc It is a simple question Budwick. Why don't you try answering it instead of looking for a fight.

OK Vic - I'll spell it out for you since you can't seem to see the incongruity on your own.

In your headline you wrote - ""Did you really think the republicans care about 'Main Street' more than they care about 'Wall Street'?"

In your response to Boz who claimed it's both parties that don't care about the American people, you agreed.

You can't have it both ways Vic. And, when you try, it's dishonest.

I'm sorry that you feel my habit of pointing out your dishonesty is 'looking for a fight.' I don't see it that way.

Now, as I see it, you have options.
1) Stop lying.
2) Explain your position. In this case, explain how blaming republicans is the same as blaming both political parties.
3) Keep lying and ignore my pointing it out.
there may be others.

@Budwick OK Vic - I'll spell it out for you since you can't seem to see the incongruity on your own. In your headline you...

Your logic may be flawed.
Saying republicans don't care about Main St does not imply democrats do. You can still agree that democrats also suck.
In this case, however, all dems and 2 reps voted to keep class action.

@urwutuis Your logic may be flawed. Saying republicans don't care about Main St does not imply democrats do. You can still...

Thanks for your interruption Urwut! The problem with your comment is that Vic had agreed with Boz that both parties are at fault.

@Budwick Thanks for your interruption Urwut! The problem with your comment is that Vic had agreed with Boz that both...

Yeah, and?

If I said democrats suck and you said both parties suck and I agreed would it be having it both ways?
If you don't like being "interrupted" don't use logical fallacy in public.

Clinton not a republican did away with the Glass Stiegel act and that was the give away to the banks and wall street in history.

Anonymous