Amazon's Alexa and Google's Home Can Hear You? Coming Soon...They Can See You. What could possible go wrong.

Hearing you is one thing. Watching you, that's just creepy.

Image for post Amazon's Alexa and Google's Home Can Hear You? Coming Soon...They Can See You. What could possible go wrong.
Dars avatar Technology
4 22
@2682311

Me too Rooster. There are some hilarious, and disturbing, Alexa and Google Home gone wrong video's on YouTube.

I'm not a very trusting guy, so they will probably not be welcome in my home. :)

@Will_Janitor You just never know. Ha!

I like to dance and sing while I'm doing housework...I wouldn't want that out there!

@2682520

There is that. redface smilie

@2682613

Technology is inherently intrusive. I'm sure the government would never use these devices to spy us. no smilie

@2682857

Thanks Bozette, I will check it out.

@2682829

LoL! Sounds about right DW2.

Have you ever seen I Robot? There's my answer.

@Creamcrackered Have you ever seen I Robot? There's my answer.

Now that's a dark show. I started to watch the first season, it's on my catch up list.

@2687562

Me neither....I am a very private person and somehow those devices just feel like you're being listened to and watched...and judged.

@2689749

I agree. But theoretically, it serves a purpose.