Trishs avatar Religion
7 6

If there is a Creator, why would such an entity be masculine or feminine?

@JustJimColo If there is a Creator, why would such an entity be masculine or feminine?

Why wouldn't they? I sure wouldn't want to be an amorphous,agendered blob for eternity. I like being female. I am sure males feel the same. I strongly dislike this notion that ANYTHING "earthly" ,even unto bodies and gender is something we have to leave behind. Also, If there is a creator (or creators), did they simply create male and female for fun? Did they make something up they know nothing about? There are species on this planet which reproduce aseuually...if we're to be asexual blobs, why not start now,then?

I don't but if I was going to, I would believe in Stellora, goddess of the stars. Once a year at nightfall i would construct a colorful paper lantern, write my fondest hopes and wishes on it, and send it up in the air with a burning candle like a mini hot air balloon. The belief would be that the flames of the lantern with wishes and hopes that will come true are given their own place in the sky among the stars by Stellora herself.

Anonymous