Compliment? **** John and his wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself. “You know love,” she says, “I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist and my bum is hanging out a mile. I’ve got fat legs and my arms are all flabby.” She turns to John and says, “Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself.” He thinks about it for a bit and then says in a soft voice. . . . “Well… there’s nothing wrong with your eyesight.”

Have you complimented someone today, if not, say something flattering to someone.

Image for post Compliment?   ************************************    John and his wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.   “You know love,” she says, “I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist and my bum is hanging out a mile. I’ve got fat legs and my arms are all flabby.” She turns to John and says, “Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself.”   He thinks about it for a bit and then says in a soft voice. . . .   “Well… there’s nothing wrong with your eyesight.”
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
9 35

And then the fight started! Ha!

@2682653

You tell me, Mr. Smarty Pants. hehe smiliehehe smilieclap smilieclap smiliemaniac smiliemaniac smilie

@2682667

I can think of worse things....hehe smiliejolly smilie

@2682670

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH. shock smilieshock smilie

@2682677

Good idea, I'm sharpening up my knife. lol

@2682667

What happened to my knife graphic and your comments about Lorene Bobbitt?

@2682777

I must be blind, because I checked twice and didn't see them, and now there they are, what's going on?

@2682779

I have no idea, but I checked twice the entire page, and they were gone. Am I in the twilight zone?

@2682788

Yes I do. What happened?

@2682796

Geez, time for me to get off of here....lol

@2682798

I'll take your word for it, but when I came back on to reply to Jan, they weren't there, I looked twice and thought maybe someone complained about what we were talking about and they were taken down.

confused smilie

@2682803

Now I had to reboot to reply to you....geez.... and I tried to send a PM and couldn't. Guess the gremlins are at work tonight.

Night, Bub, have a nice sleep.

@2682784

Exactly. Strange.

@2682781

I was getting ready to talk to Ser about what had happened.

I could see that one coming! hehe smilie

LOL - excellent :D