What would you do with a talking frog? The Talking Frog An 86 year-old man is out fishing. He was sitting in his boat when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up!" He looked around and did not see any one. He thought he was dreaming until he heard the voice again. "Pick me up." The old man looked in the water and there, floating on a lilly pad was a frog. The man said, "Are you talking to me?" The frog replied, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because you will have me as your bride." The man looked at the frog for a minute in confusion, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket. The frog screamed, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride!" He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog." *** Link: https://www.sunnyskyz.com/funny-jokes/21/The-Talking-Frog

Image for post What would you do with a talking frog?  *** The Talking Frog *** An 86 year-old man is out fishing. He was sitting in his boat when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up!" He looked around and did not see any one. He thought he was dreaming until he heard the voice again. "Pick me up." The old man looked in the water and there, floating on a lilly pad was a frog. The man said, "Are you talking to me?"  The frog replied, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because you will have me as your bride." The man looked at the frog for a minute in confusion, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket. The frog screamed, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride!" He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."  ***  Link: https://www.sunnyskyz.com/funny-jokes/21/The-Talking-Frog
Mariannes avatar Books
11 16

The Talking Frog

An 86 year-old man is out fishing. He was sitting in his boat when he heard a voice say,
"Pick me up!"

He looked around and did not see any one. He thought he was dreaming until he heard the voice again.

"Pick me up." The old man looked in the water and there, floating on a lilly pad was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"
The frog replied, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because you will have me as your bride."

The man looked at the frog for a minute in confusion, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.

The frog screamed, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride!"

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

Link: https://www.sunnyskyz.com/funny...e-Talking-Frog

I would lick the frog, obviously.

@ZonkeyBalls I would lick the frog, obviously.

Lol - oops, but keep away from poison dart frogs.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

@Marianne Lol - oops, but keep away from poison dart frogs.

I thought the poison was the main part of the fun part.

@ZonkeyBalls I thought the poison was the main part of the fun part.

Lol, Zonkey, you'd rather keep safe from indigestions.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2683562

Lol, thank you, Rooster, for bringing along the singing (and dancing) frog.
Cute! smile smilie
hehe smiliehehe smilie

Good one, it was entertaining.

@2683554

You're very welcome, SynysterGates.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

Now, THAT is funny!
Thank you!

@Budwick Now, THAT is funny! Thank you!

Lol, thank you for appreciating the joke, Budwick.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

@Anonymousmouse Funny

Lol, thank you for joining the laughs, sh9683.
hehe smiliehehe smilie