Dars avatar Politics
7 40

Hahahahahhahahahaha I'd go to the US just to laugh at them.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +4Reply
@2683671

LoL! Would that be a wink wink thing. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +2Reply
@2683658

Yes people on the right do dumb things too. This story is every where Tiffanee, I didn't exactly have to dig it up. My point was, and as I stated, I don't care what side of the political spectrum you're on this is, in my opinion, one the dumbest stories yet. Here is the link to the same story from Liberal leaning People.com.
http://people.com/politics/trum...elplessly-sky/

Dars avatar Dar Agree +4Reply
@2683663

And that was my point Tiffanee. Sometimes people, left or right, just do dumb stunts. God knows I've shaken my head more than a few times at my side. And those on the other side should have the ability to just shake their heads at their side. And yes, the media does play us off each other. More now that ever before.
And Liberal Snowflakes are give me plenty of reasons to face palm.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +2Reply
@2683668

lol There's a town in Arizona by the name of Snowflake, named after the REPUBLICAN Senator, Jeff Flake's family. lol Go figured.

@2683744

Agreed. It's it up to us to disseminate real news from fake news. They count on people not taking the time and effort to check sources.

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply
@2683668

It is always a pleasure to hear from you Tiffanee. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2683706

I do not post stories like this without checking. I found 10 links on this story from the Washington Times to Newsweek.

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply
@2683730

You and 3/4 of the Country. If it turns out to be fake I will make a statement to that effect.

I appreciate your input Tiffanee. I think you're smart and funny. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree +2Reply
@2683758

Indeed Bozette.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply

How ridiculous. No one that I know screamed or even cried after Trump won. It's just the righties that seem obsessed with Hillary, the rest of us have moved on. In fact that's all they ever talk about....guess they can't say anything good about Trump so they focus on Hillary again.

@StarzAbove How ridiculous. No one that I know screamed or even cried after Trump won. It's just the righties that seem...

You must know levelheaded people. ~) There sure were some screamers and criers the night she lost to Trump.

With Hillary's book tour, she is keeping herself in the spotlight and headlines. And some of the media attention she is getting may be well deserved.

And while I don't always agree with Trump but he is The President. And I assure you I would like nothing better than to never hear or see Hillary Clinton again.

Thank you for your comment StarzAbove.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@2683692

I wish the media, on both sides, would report on the things that actually matter to Middle Americans. But as you said, it's all about the ratings...thus the money.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +1Reply
@Dar You must know levelheaded people. ~) There sure were some screamers and criers the night she lost to Trump. With...

Yes I do, myself included. The liberals aren't the crazies that people seem to think we are. We get up and go to work every day, we take care of our families, we love God, and we respect the American flag and our country.

The only people that are obsessed with Hillary, is Donald Trump and his administration, and that's only to divert the conversation away from the Russian investigation. But it's not working.

Thank you Howler!

And I agree wholeheartedly with your definition of Progressivism.

Dars avatar Dar Agree +3Reply
@2683776

LMAO! Yet another brilliant response from Freeranger. ~)

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply

I wonder if they realize they're only making the left look crazy and stupid, driving moderate and sane people closer to the right?

Unlike these "protesters", I support freedom of expression, so let them go crazy. Just as long as they don't get violent and destructive.... but who are we kidding, this won't be a peaceful protest. Even if the original organizers intended it to be peaceful, people who are only interested in rioting will join them.

That does sound pretty goofy. Personally, I prefer to do my screaming at the moon or howling at the sky alone. biggrin smilie

@2683912

Can't say I agree DWF. But if it makes these people feel better about themselves, fill yer boots I say.

Dars avatar Dar Agree 0Reply

Being a LIBERAL,is truly a mental disease.